Tiffany & Co. IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for IT

Tiffany & Co. IT Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.5

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Elizabeth, NJ (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied few months before the internship starts, then got a phone interview with HP representative. Followed by an on-site panel interview with 4 directors, really easy interview to introduce yourself, your interest, why apply, your experience, leadership background. No behavioral questions. Then got an offer two days after the on-site interview, then start internship. You can discuss your end date with your manager, flexible schedule. Got an offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

It was a 2-step hiring process. The first was a phone interview with HR. Mostly a discussion of what department you're most interested in and whether on not Tiffany & Co. can accommodate your interests. The second round was a panel interview with four Directing Managers. Managers asked many questions based on your resume.

Whichever manager felt that you were best suited for their team would choose you.

Interview Questions

• Panel interview was very friendly and laid-back. Mostly all questions came from your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

They will start with a phone interview with someone from HR. If you pass this test you will be asked to come in for an in person interview. Here they will sit you in a conference room with the 5 managers all interviewing at once. It can be intimidating, but they are all very nice people so just try to be friendly and know what you are talking about. If you pass this stage the final stage is a urine drug test. Once hired, it is very easy to get promotions or switch your job. They offer all promotions and job openings to current employees first before releasing them to the public.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were pretty straight forward. They just want to figure out which department you will fit into the best.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As an Intern I wasn't really able to negotiate.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed for a phone interview two days later. Phone interview was with recruiter for about 20 minutes. Three weeks later I received an email stating that I qualified for a panel interview on site in Parsippany. Panel consisted of 5 others recruiters who controlled a particular sector of the IT department. They questioned you on your resume for about 30 min straight. I sent an email 2 weeks later asking for where I stand, recruiter said that they had their last interview that day and will notify me soon. A week later I get an email stating that I did not qualify. Process took about 2 months, but they were very respectful. I really wish I had gotten the chance to work there.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.