Tiffany & Co. Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Intern

Tiffany & Co. Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an initial phone screening and then followed up by a panel style interview. The panel consisted of several managers from different IT departments within the company. At the end I was encouraged to ask each manager questions regarding their roles.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

One online "screening", one live telephone screening, one Skype interview (two interviews). One set of two interviewers were kind of arrogant and straight up asked me why my grades were bad (they're not). The second round of people were much higher up in the company and far nicer. They took about two months to get back to me with an offer, only to give me a three day decision window. When I went to decline the offer, the recruiter was clearly unhappy and sent me a one-liner email after our call dropped.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard behavioral questions. They hearing you talk about the Tiffany brand, which is very important to the company.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Hirevue online interview and then once you get past that in person interview very nice people and straight forward some programming but not much mostly behavior questions about yourself and your experiences

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Going from application to interview was a quick process. Wasn't the best interview. The interviewer seemed to have made a decision within seconds of chatting with me. The whole thing felt rushed. Everything I mentioned seemed to be followed by something negative. Questions were resume based. Didn't feel like I had much of a chance with this one.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.