Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.8

Sales ^ Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Submit the application through recruiting agency. 1 to 1 interview in two parts. Write an email and talk about previous experience. Role play over the phone. Received offer through recruiting agency.

Interview Questions

• In which occasion have you walked the extra mile for a customer?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by one of their recruiters at first through an inmail on LinkedIn. We set up a phone screening where I would talk with the northeast market manager. After passing that, the next step was an in person interview at their copley mall location. In person interview was with the same manager I spoke with on the phone, as well as a sales Director that she reports too. Ran through the usual interview questions here, nothing really notable or special. The final step, after passing that, was to complete a sales challenge and present to the northeast market manager and a Senior Director. Sales challenge seemed fair, had to pick a company out of your territory which you research and present a compelling business case as to why they are a good fit and how you would break into this account and sell to them. Found out about a week later they opted to go with someone with more industry experience, let me know through a pretty cold email which after the 3 weeks I committed to this, thought a call would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the reasons a company would invest in business gifts?   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was a group interview where you had to complete a mock selling ceremony. Followed by an individual interview with the head of recruitment and finally an interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in retail before? If not why do you want to work in retail?   Answer Question
    • What are your favourite jewellery and fashion brands?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Tiffany's?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chadstone (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Chadstone (Australia)) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online and did a video interview then group interview and then offered the position. The length of the whole process from applying online to getting an offer was a month.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

After submitting my resume and coverl letter I was invited to do a phone interview. The HR person was extremely professional and was able to put me at ease very quickly, so the rest of the interview process went smoothly.

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

Interview

3 stage interview - Phone , 1st with the HR and the 2nd one with AP manager and Finance Director.
    Manager and the Director interviewed separately but asked the same question. They could have done it together which would have saved the time for both side.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Cumberland, RI (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online through a job board. The process took approximately 4 weeks. It started with an online video submission. I then heard back about a week later for a phone screening. Approximately a week after that, I was brought in for a formal interview in front of a panel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where a professor gave you constructive criticism and how you utilized it.   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

HR phone interview (30 min) and then 3 on-site interviews.
    Asked general questions about your experience and behavioral questions.

After phone interview, you will be asked to visit the office for on-site interview.
    Meeting with future direct reports then your future team members.

Overall not too difficult.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

One online "screening", one live telephone screening, one Skype interview (two interviews). One set of two interviewers were kind of arrogant and straight up asked me why my grades were bad (they're not). The second round of people were much higher up in the company and far nicer. They took about two months to get back to me with an offer, only to give me a three day decision window. When I went to decline the offer, the recruiter was clearly unhappy and sent me a one-liner email after our call dropped.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard behavioral questions. They hearing you talk about the Tiffany brand, which is very important to the company.   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Bellevue, WA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online; heard back within a week or so, but the entire hiring process took about 1 month. Skipped the phone interview, in-person interview on site at the store.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.