Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.7

Operation Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

During the job fair, you are escorted to a floor and seated with an assistant manager to interview you. If you pass that round you will be escorted to a different room to discuss pay and benefits.

Interview Questions

• What were your previous jobs?
      Given an example, "If a customer wanted to return damaged goods what are your first responses and how will you resolve the issue?"   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Online application/ submission, followed by a recorded interview, then video interview. There were additional phone conversations with HR. Overall, a great experience. They made it more conversational and I was extremely relaxed the entire time.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

question screen , interview with assistant store manager, store manager. Then director.
    I did questionnaire online assessment it was passed, and then the assistant store manager called me. The process was delightful and she seems very interested in me. After I wait for about 3 weeks, I got another interview with director.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      Tell me one time you meet customer needs.
      How do you solve the conflict with your co-workers.   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Charlotte, NC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I never had experience in luxury retail, and my job previous came from working two jobs: one at a coffee job and other as a sales associate at a retail store in Myrtle Beach. I had a college degree and spoke two languages so I figured that I could wow them with that. I filled out the application online and submitted my resume. I was called three days later with a phone interview. I did the phone interview, and then was set up with a one on one.
    My family lives in Charlotte so I stayed with them. I sat with the managers, and we talked about the job. The interview lasted about a hour and a half. I thanked them. I had another interview lined up at a bank the next day. A few days went by and I did not hear anything from Tiffany’s. I got the job at the bank almost immediately and took it. Tiffany’s called a week later and offered the position. I denied it. Funny thing was, my position was cut from the bank six months later.

Interview Questions

• I suggest that everyone apply no matter your background and skill set. I got a job there without any type of knowledge in luxury retail. If the manager likes you, and you show that you can be trained then you are a winner.
      This is one company that will do that. I have friends who have worked at other luxury stores who will not even look at applicants who do not have three years of experience. You can get the experience with Tiffany’s. You just need to wow them in the interview.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

one on one interview after the recorded interview. Questions were job and career development focused.
    Make sure to highlight your skillset with your answers
    Everyone was super friendly, helpful, and welcoming

Bench Jeweler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The bench test was first, then an interview with the human resource manager. Then an interview with the general manager. After that, I was taken on a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions

• How many other companies have you applied with?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

was smooth and friendly. the manager had asked questions and talk very nicely. explained the position and confirm my details. tell the story about how long that she has been working for this company and what they are expected from staff.

IT Service Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial interview was in person. I was given a brief tour of the area and a little background on the construction of the campus. Once in the conference room, I was made to feel ate ease by the interviewing supervisors. We discussed some of the technologies I've been exposed to and the tools the IT team uses on a daily basis.

Very friendly but professional; Conversational style that never deviated too much off topic. In and out in just over an hour.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Cumberland, RI (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

disorganized, just going through the motions DR of HR was very unprofessional, the people who i interviewed with clearly had no idea how to run the department all the way up to the HR department

Interview Questions

• What changes would you make immediately   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was as I expected. Very professional and formal. They were very friendly and I felt at ease. I enjoyed hearing about the position and giving my qualifications. It is a very nice place to work.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I felt I would be a good fit   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.