Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

One online "screening", one live telephone screening, one Skype interview (two interviews). One set of two interviewers were kind of arrogant and straight up asked me why my grades were bad (they're not). The second round of people were much higher up in the company and far nicer. They took about two months to get back to me with an offer, only to give me a three day decision window. When I went to decline the offer, the recruiter was clearly unhappy and sent me a one-liner email after our call dropped.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard behavioral questions. They hearing you talk about the Tiffany brand, which is very important to the company.   Answer Question

12hr Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Cumberland, RI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

you interview with people who has no experience in machining. they will lie and tell you everything you want to believe. the manager didnt know how her department is run or how theier shifts work.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in January 2019.

Interview

Hirevue, then contacted for a phone interview, then invited on-site for 2 interview with two separate managers. The process took a long time, and I had to wait 2 months to hear back after the final round interviews.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

I was called by the recruiter and asked if I could schedule an interview for the next day. I scheduled it for the morning, but the interviewer never called. I emailed asking if it was still a good time and they made it seem like it was my fault( "You didn't answer" when my phone was in my hand awaiting the call the entire time) and said we can reschedule for later. They scheduled it for two days later with the same person, but a conference call where I called in rather than them calling me. The interviewer was very standoffish and told me 8 minutes into the call that I was not fit for the role as I didn't meet the apparently very necessary requirement of knowing SAS. If SAS was so important why was I put through to the next round when my resume never mentions SAS. Complete waste of time.

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was prompted to take a lengthy quiz on customer service behaviors and reactions I would have to certain scenarios. I was emailed within a week of submitting the quiz and instructed to complete a video interview. I was also reached out to by a hiring manager and provided with details for an in person interview with two of the store's managers. When I went for my interview, I spoke with two of the store's managers and was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you be an asset to our team, what do you bring to the table, what areas do you have experience in, name a difficult situation and how you resolved it, name a difficult situation with a coworker/customer and how you resolved it, what areas do you feel most comfortable/what are your strengths/weaknesses.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First, apply it and you need to fill out their online assessment text and it took me about an hour to finish. After two days, I received an email which was asking me to have a quick call and discuss the position. Two days later, went to an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your experiment about your previous job?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

question screen , interview with assistant store manager, store manager. Then director.
    I did questionnaire online assessment it was passed, and then the assistant store manager called me. The process was delightful and she seems very interested in me. After I wait for about 3 weeks, I got another interview with director.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      Tell me one time you meet customer needs.
      How do you solve the conflict with your co-workers.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in September 2018.

Interview

there are 30 people signed up for the group interview. They divided couple groups each group take turn to answer questions. Most of them are behaviors question. First they did parter find out each other interesting part, what they doing. Then group interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult time to deal with people ? How did you deal with it? What was your weekness? What three traits about you?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Basic questions regarding the job description and you will be interviewed by the team based on your skills, personality, how you can adapt to changing atmosphere. Great interview process with nice people so dont feel too much pressure.

Interview Questions

• Name our competitors and how much do you know about them.   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

First, you will get a link to do an evaluation. I was distracted by my husband so I tool 23 minutes. Average I guess you should take 15 minutes. Then you got an online interview, which is easy. You need to download an app and use the link in the email. It gives you unlimited trials and very good sample questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you are a good fit   1 Answer
    • What did your manager tell you to improve   1 Answer