Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

Hirevue online interview and then once you get past that in person interview very nice people and straight forward some programming but not much mostly behavior questions about yourself and your experiences

IT Service Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial interview was in person. I was given a brief tour of the area and a little background on the construction of the campus. Once in the conference room, I was made to feel ate ease by the interviewing supervisors. We discussed some of the technologies I've been exposed to and the tools the IT team uses on a daily basis.

Very friendly but professional; Conversational style that never deviated too much off topic. In and out in just over an hour.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had a video screening, then an in person interview using computers to show how well you can write and adapt to the program. They then had a group interview to ask personal questions of when you faced difficulty at a previous job as well as personality questions.

Interview Questions

• When did you face a difficulty at work and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Project Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Digital Interview (computer based) You have to record yourself while answering 5 or 6 questions. Camera and audio.
    Total: 20-25 minutes
    3 minutes per question, and 30 seconds to prepare yourself for each question.

Interview Questions

• After seeing the job posting why did you decide to apply to Tiffany?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online directly and from there, I was contacted by a recruiter via email advising that I would be receiving an invitation to a HireVue interview (digital video interview). The interview itself took about 30minutes and was a bit awkward as you are responding to prepopulated questions, essentially talking to yourself. I completed the video and it took over a month before I received an update regarding the status of my application. At no point during the process did I ever have an actual conversation with anyone on Tiffany's team and essentially, they just used an awkward video to determine my qualifications. In all honesty, I'm quite certain that if I had not followed up twice regarding the status of my application, I probably never would have heard back and even then received a generic "thanks but no thanks" email. If candidates are investing their time in "interviewing," it would be in Tiffany's best interest to ensure a positive experience overall, regardless if they are moving forward in the process or not.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (White Plains, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I got recruited and messaged via linked in. I was interested so went on my first interview with white plains location. Waited almost two weeks to hear back from them to hear that they loved me but went with someone else but wanted me to interview with greenwich location. Agreed to do that in hopes in getting it but yet again wasted my time and money to drive 30min away. Heard nothing until I got another follow up call saying they wanted me to interview again for white plains location. Proceeded to do that and was told I would hear back in 3 days. I did not, save your time , they take forever with there process nor do they care when you send a nice follow up email. All in all this whole interview non sense took over a month.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in May 2018.

Interview

In my opinion highly unprofessional. The interview consisted of several online assessments and then a video interview which was extremely awkward, questions pop up on your screen and you answer them by pretty much talking to yourself. If you're really interested in a candidate then at least give them the courtesy of an in person interview and do not base their qualifications on this process.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The hiring process had 5 steps/stages and it took about to 2 weeks to complete.
    That included an online application, 2 online questionaries , online interview, phone interview and interview in person.
    The communication was alive throughout the process until the last stage. They neither called nor emailed back with the outcome of the hiring process. After almost 2 weeks of waiting, I emailed to follow up. The position was filled and I was offered to apply for the Sales professional position...? I was applying and interviewing for the management.
    The online part of the process was fantastic experience, especially an online interview. However, the way the company handles the follow up and communication with the candidates leaves much to be desired.

Interview Questions

• What have you accomplished within your current position to increase selling ?   1 Answer

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

An HR representative reached out to me regarding a role and communication was fast and efficient... until the actual interview.

The call was scheduled and I was ready to do the interview... 5 minutes pass... 15 minutes pass... I emailed the contact asking if she was still available for the call, or if we should reschedule. She responded back 3 whole hours after the interview was scheduled! We rescheduled for later on that same day.

Take two-- I am waiting.... 5 minutes pass... 10 minutes pass... SHE DID NOT CALL, AGAIN! No email, no follow up. I haven't heard from her since, nor did I bother to reach back out to her again. I've never experienced such unprofessional behavior when dealing with HR.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I submitted my resume via their jobs website. After several weeks I was contacted via email to see if I would be interested in a phone interview. The phone interview questions were focused mostly on tasks from current/previous roles that were applicable to the position. Several in-person interviews followed with various people from HR, to managers, directors, and senior directors. This also included a video conference interview.