Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.7

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Cumberland, RI (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online through a job board. The process took approximately 4 weeks. It started with an online video submission. I then heard back about a week later for a phone screening. Approximately a week after that, I was brought in for a formal interview in front of a panel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where a professor gave you constructive criticism and how you utilized it.   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Three total interviews, with the first being over the phone. Each interview was 30-45 min. Reviewed previous work experience, clienteling, and what I would do in order to achieve sales goals.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

You tell them what kind of skills you have. How much experience you. Why's you think you would be a good fit. And they want to know a little about me. How will I be assist to your company.

Interview Questions

• What kind of skills I have?   1 Answer
    • How much experience you?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a little more about you?   1 Answer

Procurement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in December 2017.

Interview

The overall interview process is just about average, the hr is very nice and keep good track of timeline and following up quickly - you can tell the company's structure is very organized. Passed the phone screening, phone interview with the hiring manager of the position one week later. He is nice and polite, but it is obviously that he is looking for more of a typical, prepared speech, instead of someone who a bit down to earth and have that entrepreneurship. Very traditional, positive and organized, but less innovative and not for everyone.

Interview Questions

• Could you explain to me about the project that you are working with and how much you have saved?   1 Answer

Manager Retail Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

After sending in my resume I was sent an invitation to participate in a Digital Interview.
    I found this to be a great way for multiple candidates to be asked the same question and be judged on their answers in a fair method.

Interview Questions

• What else is there that you would like to share with us that makes you interested in working for Tiffany & Co.?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and did the digital interview, a week later, I received a phone call from the sales manager asking to do an in-person interview with her. During the interview, the sales manager was really nice and tried to make the interview more relaxing by sharing her own personal working experience and lead you to express your thoughts. After the interview, she offered me two options either full-time or part-time seasonal sales professional position. And now I'm still waiting for the background check. Hopefully, I'll get some good news back soon.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could contribute to our company?   1 Answer
    • How would you follow up the customers?   1 Answer
    • What if your customers don't response to your emails?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Bristol, CT (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

They asked five questions and they were timed I think three minutes each. The questions were basically why should we hire you, what is your best quality, what did you like best about your last job etc. The strange thing is that I got an email confirmation that it was completed, and then I kept getting emails to complete my interview process again. Someone called me from the regional store to come in and talk to her, and then I called back several times and then no one called me back. The store just seemed very disorganized

Branch Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Greenwich, CT (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, followed by an approved personality test, and after that a 7 question video interview. I received a call for the final phase face to face at the store this week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time of a situation you were not sure how to handle, but manage to go through it? How did you go about it to remain composed?   Answer Question

Operations Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview. After speaking with the recruiter, I came in for two more in person interviews. They were unprepared: the manager I had a slotted time with was not available, so I interviewed with two people (one ended up being my direct report and the other didn't even work at the location, but was visiting from another store).

Got confirmation over the phone, but had to pass a drug and background check. whole thing took 2.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why are you leaving your current job? / Q: Why do you want to work here? / Q: if you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be? / Q: How much do you know about the company.   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Multi-step process, including an online interview, online questionnaire, and two face-to-face interviews with managers. The hiring team seemed very disorganized, sending multiple invitations to schedule my online interview, which I had already completed, and then sending me two emails after my in-person interview--one saying that I hadn't been selected and another one congratulating me and requesting information for a background check as the next step in the hiring process. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Describe a time when you used your persuasive skills to get someone to change his mind. What background or training do you have that makes you a good fit for this job?   Answer Question