Tiffany & Co. Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Operations Manager

Tiffany & Co. Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.5

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Natick, MA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, regular interview, possible follow up interview, drug test...Applied online. A few email exchanges for the first phone screen. Afterwards I got called into their main office. Short tour after I arrived. During the in-person interview I met with all the store managers--it wasn't really a dialog and felt really rushed. The drill is this: Manager comes in, gives a short introduction, you give yours, then you get a series of questions. It was a little frustrating because my experience had little to do with the interview content.

Interview Questions

• How do your passions make you a better operations manager?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

Be honest in your abilities and long term goals. Know the company and have basic industry knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a time when you encountered a difficult situation, how you handled it and the results.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.