Tiffany & Co. Public Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Public Relations

Tiffany & Co. Public Relations Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.0

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

My interview with Tiffany & Co. was very awkward and unprofessional. The interviewer was from Human Resources and seemed extremely uninterested and hardly paid attention when I was describing my background and interest in the company. When it was time for me to meet with the team members I'd be working with, I waited in a conference room for about 10 minutes only for the interviewer to tell me that something came up and they would need to reschedule. Typically I would have had no issue with this, but in tandem with the disinterest she displayed earlier, I knew that something was off. She let me know that she would be in touch with me to reschedule the meeting, but, unsurprisingly, I never heard from her. I'm not sure if I didn't "look the part," or what exactly the real issue was, but this highly unprofessional experience has caused me to lose any ounce of interest I once had in the brand, both as a potential employee and a consumer. I would have much rather appreciated honesty regarding my candidacy than abrasiveness.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was oddly informal, the three interviewers seemed unprepared as far as what questions to ask. I felt odd as the interviewee to direct the interview, but made that happen, because otherwise we would have just stared at each other. It seems like a solitary work environment, the offices were very quiet and everyone is just plugging away on their computers. Not social at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? The questions were not difficult.   Answer Question

I didn't want to be a corporate drone.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.