Tiffany & Co. Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Sales

Tiffany & Co. Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

It was basic and scripted. My previous experiene is probably what impacted the decision. I did have previous sales experience as well as experiene dealing with high end clients I also had flexibility and a proven track record to work under pressure. The sales climate has changed considerable -- a decade ago it wasn't as multicultural as it is today.

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Sales Interview

Interview

Professional. Thorough process and background check. The interviewers were friendly. I think is appropriate for the type of position. Have knowledge about the products and show passion for service.

Interview Questions

Sales ^ Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Submit the application through recruiting agency. 1 to 1 interview in two parts. Write an email and talk about previous experience. Role play over the phone. Received offer through recruiting agency.

Interview Questions

• In which occasion have you walked the extra mile for a customer?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.