Tiffany & Co. Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

After completing a lengthy online assessment a recruiter contacted me. I then interviewed with the Store Director. After four weeks I received an email saying that I was not a match. I realize that it takes time to meet with other applicants and make determinations, however, the position continued to be posted after I was notified so I believe their decision to continue looking was made and could have been communicated in a more timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Do you have connections with organizations to help bring clients in?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Kansas City, MO (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Very cold and uncaring. The director has NO place over a store like Tiffany & Company. She's frumpy... not the classy experienced professional one might expect. I assure you. I passed the online assessment (grueling) then I was called in quickly for a face to face. No one returns your calls. The place was dark like a morgue, and the staff looked VERY unhappy there--definitely not a good place to apply.

Interview Questions

• Describe the time you did this, did that, etc.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Miami, FL (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume online through their website. I heard from a recruiter and had a phone interview with her. She then scheduled me for an in-person interview. During this time she also had me complete a full application online. I had the opportunity to meet with their team in two different interview sessions in the same day. Many questions were asked and the conversation was great.

Interview Questions

• Many questions about growing relationships and the retail sales process.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The process took an incredibly long time, were there was long periods of absolutely no information from Tiffany's. After 4 months, 4 interviews with 5 people and 2 competency tests, I was finally told I was too qualified.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in March 2010.

Interview

The company was very efficient when initially setting up the interview, which seemed to go well. However, upon leaving the interview, the interviewer stated that she would advis ASAP about round 2. It was fine if I just wasn't a good fit, but I walked out of the interview feeling great. I never, ever, received a call, and email or a form letter in the mail, even after I followed up with both the recruiter and the interviewer.

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interviews. First with HR MANAGER, then country manger, then finance director, then managing director. There is also a string of screening programs to be completed via an online assessment tool and took forever

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.