Tiffany & Co. Sales Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Sales Professional

Tiffany & Co. Sales Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Three total interviews, with the first being over the phone. Each interview was 30-45 min. Reviewed previous work experience, clienteling, and what I would do in order to achieve sales goals.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Richmond, VA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to do an online assessment questionaire. A day later, I was asked to do a digital interview which I already completed from another position that I applied to the previous week. In the email explaining the digital interview, the hiring personnel requested an email to confirm if you have already completed the digital interview and contact her if you were to have any questions. I emailed about a week ago and I have yet to receive a reply. Very disappointing to have a lack of feedback and delay in reply with such a time sensitive process from a very well-established and dignified company such as Tiffany's & Company. If this is a preview of how unprofessional the executives in the Richmond VA location is then I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• How will your background experience help you in the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Short Hills, NJ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy, however getting to the actual interview was a long process. Before getting the interview you had to complete a work assessment, depending on how well you did on that, they then would offer you a chance to SUBMIT a job application.

Interview Questions

• How would Tiffany & co. benefit from having you be apart of our team?   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

First, you will get a link to do an evaluation. I was distracted by my husband so I tool 23 minutes. Average I guess you should take 15 minutes. Then you got an online interview, which is easy. You need to download an app and use the link in the email. It gives you unlimited trials and very good sample questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you are a good fit   1 Answer
    • What did your manager tell you to improve   1 Answer

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Baltimore, MD (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

I first applied online. I was contacted by phone for an interview at a later time. The phone interview took about 40 minutes and basically walked through what was on my resume and why did I leave a position. I was then emailed a personality test a few days later. After I completed the test I was given a series of times and dates to schedule an interview for. The interview lasted about 2 hours. I met with 4 people. If you don't look the part, you will not be selected. I had outstanding experience in luxury sales.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the negative topics brought to your attention in your last job review?   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

I had worked for the company before. I had great references (this helps!).

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table that other candidates don't?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2008.

Interview

There wasn't a phone interview. I was asked to come in for an interview through email. There was a lot of difficult questions. Some are just the basic interview questions, but some were tricky and I felt unprepared. I am sure the interview questions are different for every store, but one unique question i was asked was, "What stresses you out?"

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Walnut Creek, CA (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

It was very simple and easy. I felt that because they had all of my information ahead and were aware of my skills and background, the process was fast.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

Typically, you'll have take an online assessment before you are contacted by HR to schedule an in-store interview with a manager. Sometimes you will meet with an Assistant Manager and a Manager, sometimes the Director too. They will tell you that they will call you if you are being considered.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked situational questions like "Tell me about a time when you were placed in a difficult situation and how you handled it." Prepare by recalling your past experiences and reviewing what worked and didn't work for you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate as best you can in the beginning because there isn't any room to for it later.

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online first, then received an e-mail asking to take assessment test. After several days waiting, California locations turned me down but another location asked me for an interview.
    The interview was fairly easy and relaxing. There were no tricky questions but common ones such as "What's your greatest achievement", "Tell me a time when you and your team had different opinions and how you solved it", "How you repealed your team", "Why Tiffany", etc. Just show your passion and that you are eager to work for the company then you will be fine. Multi-language skilled people are preferable.

Interview Questions

• "What's your greatest achievement", "Tell me a time when you and your team had different opinions and how you solved it", "How you repealed your team", "Why Tiffany"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.