Tiffany & Co. Sales Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Sales Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Honolulu, HI (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 managers. Asked me a lot of questions which is great but despite my proven sales performance and experience they were more interested in whether or not I spoke Japanese or Chinese. So aggravating.

Interview Questions

• Do you speak Japanese or Chinese?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

First, you will get a link to do an evaluation. I was distracted by my husband so I tool 23 minutes. Average I guess you should take 15 minutes. Then you got an online interview, which is easy. You need to download an app and use the link in the email. It gives you unlimited trials and very good sample questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you are a good fit   1 Answer
    • What did your manager tell you to improve   1 Answer

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Three total interviews, with the first being over the phone. Each interview was 30-45 min. Reviewed previous work experience, clienteling, and what I would do in order to achieve sales goals.

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Richmond, VA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to do an online assessment questionaire. A day later, I was asked to do a digital interview which I already completed from another position that I applied to the previous week. In the email explaining the digital interview, the hiring personnel requested an email to confirm if you have already completed the digital interview and contact her if you were to have any questions. I emailed about a week ago and I have yet to receive a reply. Very disappointing to have a lack of feedback and delay in reply with such a time sensitive process from a very well-established and dignified company such as Tiffany's & Company. If this is a preview of how unprofessional the executives in the Richmond VA location is then I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• How will your background experience help you in the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

the interview process had no direction. I met with all six of the managers separately over two months. I was told that I had to expect unconventional hours. They were really friendly initially. Very goal oriented and clienteling is key!

Interview Questions

• Whats the most important selling strategy?   1 Answer

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Welcoming experience, great insight and explanation of the company culture. I have never been more thrilled to work for a company. The director was very nice and the managers were as well. Unfortunate that the timing was not right.

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Palm Beach, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Got an email asking me to fill out questionnaires and background Checks. Then I received a phone call briefly spoke and made an appointment for a face to face interview. Still waiting for a follow up

Interview Questions

• What is your method for clienteling ?   1 Answer

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in June 2016.

Interview

I ve received a call informing me to attend the interview. On the phone, the manager asked me several questions. After that, we settled an interview time workable for both of us. I am preparing for interview now and hope I can get it as I love working there! Overally, we had a very pleasant phone call conversation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

What is your expected salary?

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Short Hills, NJ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy, however getting to the actual interview was a long process. Before getting the interview you had to complete a work assessment, depending on how well you did on that, they then would offer you a chance to SUBMIT a job application.

Interview Questions

• How would Tiffany & co. benefit from having you be apart of our team?   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview began with interviewer introducing herself and talking about her history with the company. Then she asked me the open-ended "Tell me about yourself." After that, she had some more questions, but they weren't very specific.

I could tell my interviewer was fishing for certain respones to questions, but I could not figure out what she wanted.

She told me on the spot that I did not get the job. Not in so many words, but "I think you'd be better suited for X job than the one you applied for. We'll keep you on file." was pretty clear. I never got any follow up contact.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.