Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Ambassador Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.6

Seasonal Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Very simple. Nothing out of ordinary. I was asked to wait in the private room in the back. Then the interviewer came in and spent time asking me questions. It seemed a little disorganized when she told me to wait for another interviewer to come. But she later told me that nobody can come.

Interview Questions

• How to close sales? What is the way to solve the problems?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Seasonal Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Pasadena, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview started with a hour-long online personality assessment test. A couple days later I had an online interview, which was a Q&A recording section. While the first two interview seem to be time consuming, the in-person interview only took 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What were some difficulties you faced at the previous job and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Seasonal Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I went in during a job fair so it was fairly easy. They called me the day before the interview and basically were just explaining the hiring process, and what to wear. Wear business formal. Black and white only or gray and navy. They'll ask you stereotypical interview questions, like "what was an obstacle in the workplace you overcame?" type of questions. You'll be seated in a separate room with one person. I didn't have a group interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with difficult customers in the past?   Answer Question

Seasonal Ambassador Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was extensive. The background check took a long time to process.

Negotiation

Seasonal Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (London, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

Single interviews in a room with everyone else interviewing then a short group activity with other interviewees. Had to wear smart office wear for the interview and they got back to me the next day despite saying feedback would take a week.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.