Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Seasonal Customer Service Representative

Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.7

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, took a long assessment, was called that same day to schedule a interview for the following week. Met with the Customer Service Manager felt very welcoming. Was offered the position 1 hour after leaving the premises. Basic scenario questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer/how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
  • Skills from previous job how can you relate that to this position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online and within a few days (less than a week) an HR rep contacted me. She was very nice and straightforward. The phone interview was brief. Questions like Why Tiffany &Co.? Why was I looking at other employment opportunities given that I am already employed? Why am I a good fit? And, describe my customer service approach. After the phone interview she invited me for an in-person.

At the in person I met with an HR rep (same questions as phone interview) then I met with the customer service assistant manager and manager. The manager then introduced me to the director of the whole customer service department for Tiffany's. It was truly an experience. They thanked me for my time and said I would hear from an HR recruiter if they decided to pursue me. Within two days the HR recruiter offered me the position, contingent upon the successful completion of my background check, drug test, and reference check. And she offered me three more dollars per hour then we originally discussed.

So far I am extremely happy with the process. The HR department is very transparent and follows-up with you step-by-step.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

On the phone interview she asked what was my minimum per hour? I said $13/hr she offered $15 and I gladly accepted. After the interview she offered me $18/hr ...way more than I asked and I did not have to negotiate.

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

I have done the first interview over the computer and then they called me for the interview in store. There I had the interview with the Store Director and the Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.