Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Sales Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Sales Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.8

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Great interview experience, if you are truly interested in the job it will flow nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked what my expectations were, and made an offer better than expected.

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Nashville, TN (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I sent my resume twice for any consideration. Also applied online. 2 interviews with 2 different managers. Very easy. Like a regular conversation.They notify on phone if youre hired. Can take months to get hired.

Interview Questions

• "What can you offer Tiffany?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

she asked if $13 an hour with 1% commission ok and I screamed YES

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Online personality test is complex and practical. Otherwise is pretty straight forward

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

Outside of formal business attire, it was a very informal interview. I spoke to the manager about my interests, education and hobbies. We discussed whether I would be interested in staying with Tiffany's at the end of the holiday season and what my goals for the future were.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you have had to resolve a customer complaint.   Answer Question

Negotiation

didn't negotiate.

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Pretty brief for me. Met recruiter at job fair. Came in for interview, was called later that month to begin hiring process. I enjoyed the fact that they took time to have me meet lots of team members to determine the best fit.

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Baltimore, MD (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Also took in my resume. they called right away. Very easy interview with the sales manager and the store director. It was more like just a casual conversation and they offered me the position on the spot. I definitely recommend working for this company.

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Applied for Seasonal Sales position via the company website. Completed the online skills assessment and was contacted by Human Resource. The HR contact explained the position in detail and I was setup for Group Interview.
    On the day of the group Interview - along with 3 other candidates - completed another assessment (shorter than the initial one) and role play on sample calls.
    Received conditional offer based on successful completion of Background Check and Drug Screen.

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day to come in for a meeting. I was out of town so i booked a flight and called the recruiter back. Totally stoked after having a great seasonal experience in NYC a couple of years ago. I was under the impression it was a full time position. So it was a little akward coming in. Came in for the interview in which i was kinda shuffled over to the floor mgr who was nice and asked me a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Hmm its been a month but i remember her asking me about the similarities between my last jobs skill set ( high pressure door to door sales ) and Tiffany. It was difficult because while excellent customer service skills are needed in both. Door to Door sales are very aggressive.   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Very Long Interview. They are very personable in the interview process. They want to know about you because you will be representing 176 year history of the company. My interview was pover and hours. Then I was asked to come back and interview again. I was the only person who was kept in my store after the seasonal period had ended.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What does Tiffany & Co. mean to you? how would you handle certain situations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are not really open to negotiation when you are a seasonal because they have people lined out the door looking for a job there.

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

I took multiple tests online first when applying for the position. I later did a phone interview by one of the managers. We then set up a interview where I was interviewed by two managers. Overall they were very friendly and easy to speak with. It is easier to talk fluidly in an interview if you are passionate about the company. I was offered the position on the spot and overwent a lengthy background check and drug testing. It also has a very long training program, even for seasonal employees.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.