Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Sales Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Seasonal Sales Professional

Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Sales Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.8

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and did the digital interview, a week later, I received a phone call from the sales manager asking to do an in-person interview with her. During the interview, the sales manager was really nice and tried to make the interview more relaxing by sharing her own personal working experience and lead you to express your thoughts. After the interview, she offered me two options either full-time or part-time seasonal sales professional position. And now I'm still waiting for the background check. Hopefully, I'll get some good news back soon.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could contribute to our company?   1 Answer
  • How would you follow up the customers?   1 Answer
  • What if your customers don't response to your emails?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Pretty brief for me. Met recruiter at job fair. Came in for interview, was called later that month to begin hiring process. I enjoyed the fact that they took time to have me meet lots of team members to determine the best fit.

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Interview

Got phone interview the day after completing online application assessment and was invited to the individual interview next day. Met three employees from the management team, including the associate (phone interview), assistant store manager and the director. The interview took about 1.5 hours. Overall, it was a pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Academic study background, why sales, why tiffany?
      Teamwork experience, multi-tasks flexibility, keys for being a good sales professional.   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about 3.5 weeks. Applied online, phone screen, 2 days later invited for face to face with store manager. Moved to the next step (consenting to background check), 2 days later a conditional offer was made, but then was asked to perform drug testing. About a week later received a firm offer.

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Bellevue, WA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online; heard back within a week or so, but the entire hiring process took about 1 month. Skipped the phone interview, in-person interview on site at the store.

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone call next day. Scheduled an interview next week.
    The people there are very friendly, asked several simple question. Process wasn't long and ask me to do a drug test and background check

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Interview

It involved a drug test and verifying information on your resume. It took far too long to get through the process. The process took about three weeks, and it involved multiple phases and steps. It was rather too in depth for a seasonal position. I had to speak to an Human Resource person in Texas or something for about two weeks of the process.

Interview Questions

• It was only a few minutes long, but the H.R. person at the store in Chicago is very professional.   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

I took multiple tests online first when applying for the position. I later did a phone interview by one of the managers. We then set up a interview where I was interviewed by two managers. Overall they were very friendly and easy to speak with. It is easier to talk fluidly in an interview if you are passionate about the company. I was offered the position on the spot and overwent a lengthy background check and drug testing. It also has a very long training program, even for seasonal employees.

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Century City, CA (US)).

Interview

It is a very simple interview process. You can expect typical interview questions. First interview was in person and then after offer, background check and drug test. Background check takes about 2 weeks.

You can expect questions about your former job experiences and how your experience at each company was; your personality and what you can bring to the company; what your long term goals are. It would hurt to have some knowledge on the collections.

Overall, for me it was a great one on one interview and felt more of a get to know me conversation.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever encountered a conflict and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Very easy flowing, they did a mock sales floor test to make sure you were a fit for the position, asked the normal questions such as why do you see yourself a fit for this role, Do you think you would be a good fit for this team, etc. It was done by both managers on the floor I was hired and they were very personable and easy to talk to making it a much less nerve racking experience.

Interview Questions

• They had us do a mock sales activity with jewelry to see how we would go about presenting it to the client and ultimately selling it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.