Tiffany & Co. Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Senior Analyst

Tiffany & Co. Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in April 2014.

Interview

I met with a few managers, I charmed them and got the job. it was pretty cool. there were two manages and they seemed pretty impressed. Everyone here is really nice, even if they don't really like you. youll have a great time

Interview Questions

• what analytical platforms have you used in past roles?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was pretty good. I spoke with HR the day after I got the offer and told them exactly what I wanted. there was no negotiation involved they gave me what I wanted immediately.

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ (US)).

Interview

This was a typical interview process. It was 4 face to face interviews in a row. All of the managers were very positive and have been with the company for many years. They all seem to enjoy working there

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer is lower than I expected but they did throw in a sign on bonus which made it worth it.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Started by talking with HR then met with 2 Directors. Took a long time for them to make up their minds it seems but HR was good about keeping in touch.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Worst telephone interview ever. The recruiter took a grand total of 5 min before she asked if I had any questions. After 10min we were disconnected. As far as I saw she has only been with the company for 3 months which explains why she could not answer any questions from the position but she should have been more prepared. No follow up from the company either.
    I find it simply disrespectful and sad as candidates take hours of hours preparing for this. It is also not very smart as this has really tainted my image of the company and brand.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.