Tillys Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 349 of over 349 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Tillys

Application

I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

Group Interview where they make you basically “compete” against one another. Role playing as if you’re talking to a customer. The interview takes place on the sales floor. It’s a weird energy and overall wish they had also 1 on 1 interviews along with the group ones.

Interview Questions
  • What are the current fashion trends.
    Answer Question

Tillys

Application

I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

Was very quick and straight to the point. The managers are nice and good listeners. The questions are pretty easy and common sense. It’s a group interview but for me it was just one other girl I did the interview with so it wasn’t bad

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tillys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

Interview was very easy and straightforward and done in a group setting. Don't worry about it! They asked simple questions like past experience, what style you like, accessories you like etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tillys (Fresno, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Was a group interview, very comfortable. They had you just stand in the store and talk to you there. You have to pick out outfits for customers and sell it to them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tillys (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Group interview, they asked several questions and went around the group doing it. We had to answer questions about our personality and how we would deal with certain situations pertaining to the job. As well as our experiences with stores.

Interview Questions
  • Build an outfit for another person in the group

Tillys

Application

I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

Very quick process! I applied online then I received an email for an interview. The interviews are typically group ones but I'm the only person that showed up. The interviewer was really nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tillys

Application

I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

group interview, asked basic questions , only lasted about fifteen to twenty minutes. no experience was necessary and it was an easy interview overall. would recommend for young teenagers looking for a job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tillys (Tempe) in Sep 2021

Interview

Informal conversation with store manager about your experience and interest in the job. Be prepared to know a few brands that the store carries. Then, create a men's and a women's outfit and explain your choice.

Interview Questions
  • What can you use from your previous work experience in this job?

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tillys (Tampa, FL) in Sep 2021

Interview

Interviewers usually ask you to build an outfit for a hypothetical customer for a specific occasion. For example, I was asked about a festival outfit and picked out a top, shorts, shoes, and a belt

Interview Questions
  • Build an outfit for someone going to _____ event using ____ style

Tillys

Application

I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

Really simple and friendly during the interview. Asked questions about current fashion trends and had you style an outfit for a potential customer. Pretty easy of an interview and was not to scary.

Interview Questions
  • What types of brands to you like the most that Tillys sells.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 349 Interviews