Tillys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tillys Interview Questions

Interviews at Tillys

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tillys.

Interview

Got called in for a in person interview within a week of applying and got hired the same day i got interviewed. Seems like theyre in a rush to hire employees

Interview Questions

• Questions like whats your style, how you keep up with the news, pretty basic personal questions.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

You need to first apply online and then go in person and drop-off your application. At that point, you'll introduce yourself to the hiring manager and if they like you they'll invite you to a group interview. The group interviews have about 6-10 people and you'll be asked about brands, to curate outfits, and behavioral questions. They're looking for people who are excited to work there.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tillys (San Diego, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I had 3 interviews. Applied online and then went in to introduce myself (PLS DO THIS you probably will not be called back if you don't go in person and introduce yourself first.) it was all very chill and relaxed

Interview Questions

• style an outfit for a pretend customer   1 Answer

Interview

Very basic especially of you moved up from bottom. Basic interview questions, sell yourself is the best bet! Talk about increase in KPI's, building connections! Really love the brand! Emphasis on being team player

Interview Questions

• What are your goals here?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to be a manager?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tillys.

Interview

It was a group interview (5-8 people). This was for a temporary position so I think they were just hiring who applied at the time. The interview was very informal and was held by the assistant manager. I received a phone call that I got the job and was asked to go in the next day. There wasn't any training involved and the worker who were already there never wanted to answer your questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Casual and friendly, asked a lot of questions about interpersonal relations and sales experience but sales experience was not necessarily required. Customer service and communication skills were more important, as well as flexibility and an attitude of being willing to help with anything to benefit the whole team

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience, how would you handle a tough customer   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tillys.

Interview

It was a group interview that was fairly straightforward. My group happened to be a lot of high school aged kids so the questions were geared towards people who had no previous experience.

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tillys (Palmdale, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I only made it to the first interview out of the two, the questions were easy and the interview was a group interview so more laidback and casual. Following the questions portion they had us put together an outfit based off a piece of clothing given to us either female or male.

Interview Questions

• What was something you are passionate about and what was your style   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deptford Township, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tillys (Deptford Township, NJ (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview was very lighthearted and easy going. The energy might depend on the person conducting the interview. The store manager and lead associate conducted the interview. It was a group interview with 3 other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, and why you want to work at Tillys.   1 Answer
    • Can you make an outfit and style it?   1 Answer

Corporate Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tillys (Irvine, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Interview style was a bit unconventional in that the interviewer made note of and discussed a lot at once and then at the end directed very open-ended questions at you such as "what do you think about this?" "what would you have to add about this?"

Previous corporate experience desired. Organization and meticulous attention to detail is a must (bring this up during the interview)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.