Tishman Speyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Patrol Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tishman Speyer (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Extremely quick, typical questions, especially about customer service. I met with someone name Chris (Who works in the Control Board room) He was laid back clear and concise. Chris answered all my questions in regards to the position and what it entails

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of heights (I was asked several times)   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tishman Speyer (New York, NY (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Online application thru website. Company came back to me in due moment.

Interviews with senior/managing directors in the areas where I could potentially work.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions from each person depending on their specialty. Financial concepts, why you want to work in this field. Very interested in previous background, companies and college. They want people who fit with their "culture" if there is one. They seemed more interested in that than in anything else.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation... TS attitude is "you take or you leave it".

LDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Tishman Speyer (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

it is weird that they still have outdated information from 2010 on their website within career section. No clear directions after application. Very negative experience without any communication or any feedback. If they are the company that people are talking about...I would expect them to be good at getting back and giving feedback and updating appropriate information on their website. If you are not hiring stop putting fake information on your website. I have tried several times for the past 2 years. No response. This time I go through an internal employee referral and that as well takes them so long. Very negative experience. TS is not on top of their game. No wonder employees have given it poor rating as a lousy and arrogant place to work at. Seems like they dont care.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tishman Speyer (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview in Boston office. No technical questions. Phone interviewer did not know what to ask and did not seem to know anything about real estate, e.g. Did not know Jones Lang Lasalle. In person interviewer did not seem to like the role he was in and suggested I steer away from asset management, which is what the analyst position was for--very confusing.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my career goals   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tishman Speyer (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Run me through your resume and tell me about yourself. Basic interview. They are looking to see if you would be a good fit in the culture. Very important to connect with someone there before hand.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tishman Speyer (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Mostly focused on behavioral questions, as well as relevant experiences from internships, course work and extracurriculars. Focused on specific examples that apply to functional group of your application.

Highlight the experiences that have prepared you for the specific role–i.e. excel analysis projects, real estate analysis (DCF, etc.), research or coursework. Important to express interest and excitement for the role.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tishman Speyer (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with HR Generalist who was knowledgeable with all aspects of the company was very helpful in making me decision to accept the offer. The second interview was just as helpful, i met with the Property Manger and it was great to meet the individual i would be working with.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience did i have? How would I handle a tenant dispute?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tishman Speyer.

Interview

Applied online and received a response in about a week or two. Had a phone screen with HR and was scheduled for interview. Interview process was straightforward. Was interviewed by HR and the Property Manager afterwards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tishman Speyer (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

First met with their Corporate Recruiter and then with Property Manager. The interview went smoothly and well with both individuals. It was a pleasant experience with each interviewer. Asked typical interview questions, spoke a lot about the company.

Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tishman Speyer (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was pretty long, about 3 hrs. I interviewed by 4 individuals. 2 directors, an associate, and the senior recruiter. They were all straight forward about the position and the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.