Titan Industries (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Titan Industries (India) Interview Questions

Interviews at Titan Industries (India)

3.2

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

It was through campus placements. Initial shortlisting of the registered students based on their 10th and 12th marks(80%+). The first round was an aptitude round. 60 minutes with 60 questions. The questions were based on quantitative, logical reasoning, verbal ability and soon after you click submit, it will redirect to a psychometric test page with 100 questions. The shortlisted candidates were called for the interviews. Second round was a group discussion conducted by the HR team followed by the technical interviews for the shortlisted candidates , each branch had a separate panel who were expertised in that particular field and the interview process was about 30 mins for each student. The candidates shortlisted after the technical interviews had to go for their HR interview which was for about 10-15 mins per candidate.

Interview Questions

• GD- If aliens were to come to earth, which country is preferable for them to settle   Answer Question
    • Technical - Questions based on your project work and the engineering course that you have opted for(basics)   Answer Question
    • HR - About family background, what do you know about the company, company ethics, passion, hobbies   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India).

Interview

There was online test followed by group discussion and finally a panel interview. The online test was average and they put more focus on personality test.
    Group discussion had usual current topic.
    Interview was based on technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about yourself.
      2. One line diagram for electricity supply from source to consumer.
      3. Future aspirations.
      4. Complete wiring of a room and Estimated cost of each item used, along with some margin.
      People in the panel were very friendly and all in all it was a good experience.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Mumbai).

Interview

It was a free flow discussion for an hour, asked about my previous experience, achievements till date. What I can contribute to the organisation. Situation based questions. Checked my man management skills. Check my customer centricity.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India).

Interview

Onlne shortlist, GD , PI
    A group discussion on some topic which will be some rrecent happening or some general topic. After shortlist PI mainly on your CV. they will look for enthusiastic individual

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview is easy , there are 3 rounds , online test , technical interview and then HR . Online test consists of only basic aptitude questions that are very easy , technical rounds they ask you about your projects

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India).

Interview

Was converted as an employee after internship with pre-placement offer.
    Interview was rigorous process with 6 rounds of scrutiny
    Projects provided for internship were really interesting
    Slight advantage for native tamil speaking individuals

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Chennai) in May 2019.

Interview

It all went well.It is phone-based interview.The interview has 2 rounds.
    One is technical round and the other is HR round.The technical round went well.They have asked questions on c,web development,app development

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Kochi) in March 2019.

Interview

Worst placement interview ever! Meritorious selection is non existent.. Candidates are prefixed based on contacts with the company. Titan TEAL's code of ethics and genuine selection procedures were just fake. Downtrodding the aspirations and efforts of candidates.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Coimbatore) in March 2019.

Interview

Totally there are conduct the 4 rounds of interview first one is the pshyco dynamic test second one is the general aptitude test third one is the department wise q&a and 4th one is the face to face interview

Application

Interview

1.Online apti 2.Gd 3.HR.prepare your domain and projects to crack the HR. GD is very easy common topics will be given.online apti includes technical questions and quantitative analysis and verbal section.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.