Titan Industries (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Titan Industries (India) Interview Questions

Interviews at Titan Industries (India)

3.2

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Chennai) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a easy process. Go through aptitude and practice wisely. Prepare basic topics for gd. Be confident in telling out. Practice questions and thorough the topics before taking test. Learn the Basic techical questions and be bold in answering

Interview Questions

• What are your goals and why it is?   1 Answer

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Bengaluru) in March 2009.

Interview

Interview process was very simple, it was a walk-in.

Interview Questions

• What all do we need to consider when we move the data from OLTP to OLAP system.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was new in the industry, so dint know much on the negotiation.

Account Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was pretty good but after selection it took 4 months for the call letter. Keep on postpone my joining dates. Gave me all silly excuses. Not satisfied with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself ? About TDS, and they will ask all questions you have mentioned in resume.   1 Answer

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Hosur, Tamil Nadu) in February 2012.

Interview

excellent no word to say to this process and they have well structured and planned well by nature.

and moreover they are doing awesome and useful methodology to conduct interview process

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was unneccesarily extended. The first round was conducted in October but the calls for the interview were not issues till December. Interview process itself was satisfactory and good for an entry level graduate.

Interview Questions

• Engineering knowledge questions, knowledge of company and personal information   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India).

Interview

1.Online apti 2.Gd 3.HR.prepare your domain and projects to crack the HR. GD is very easy common topics will be given.online apti includes technical questions and quantitative analysis and verbal section.

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Hosur, Tamil Nadu) in February 2017.

Interview

1st round aptitude had tough questions and cocubes conducted the test and filteration will be high and the ranking in this round will be very important
    2nd round technical written had basic questions (non objective type)
    3rd round tech HR(About projects , testing communication skill,from resume)
    4th round personal HR

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Tiruchirappalli) in December 2014.

Interview

1st round - Technical and general aptitude written round.
    2nd round - Complete technical interview for 45 mins. I think this was because of teh division that they were hiring. Might not be completely technical for division other than Machined Building.

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Hosur, Tamil Nadu) in May 2018.

Interview

1) Aptitude Test
    2) Technical Test
    3) Psychometric Test
    4) Group Discussion
    5) Technical Round
    6) HR Round
    7) Medical Test
    First 3 rounds are conducted in my college, after 8 months result has come and then they called up for an interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Hosur, Tamil Nadu) in May 2018.

Interview

First round was based on Quants, Reasoning and English. It was easy. Then after a few days, they have shortlisted the candidates based on this first round results. Next round was technical and HR interview combined. They don't even care about the marks/cgpa. They need people with Good technical knowledge and Good communication skills. Questions were be based on resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.