Toyota Kirloskar Motor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Toyota Kirloskar Motor Interview Questions

Interviews at Toyota Kirloskar Motor

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Bengaluru) in April 2008.

Interview

The Interview process started with the call from HR regarding the JD, Interview date and timing. The interview was scheduled at the plant which is 1 hour drive from city centre. We were provided with transportation and on complete day was gone for the interview with total of 4 rounds.
    The result of the interview were declared after almost a month when i got the call letter. Right from the time I got a call from HR till the time I got the final offer, everything was taken care by the HR team. Follow up was not even required, they used to call themselves and inform me the details.

Interview Questions

• How do you think that you would be able to coordinate with a team that is totally Kannada speaking and none of them speak hindi.   4 Answers

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. Based on your skills, Education, Years of experience and Last drawn salary they will offer you a package that is fixed for the grade that you are selected.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Following three round :
    1: written test (aptitude and technical).
    2:interview(technical and HR)
    3: final interview.
    If selected In the final interview they are going to send the offer letter via email after 10-15 days.

Interview Questions

• Q:why core company when IT is offering more facilities?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor.

Interview

I applied through college. After applying from the college the process took around 1 week then the resumes were asked then they selected based on that.
    I think for providing Internships toyota visits only few selected campuses. It is very easy to get an internship if you have recommendation from any of the employee working in TKM.

Interview Questions

• After applying from the college the process took around 1 week then the resumes were asked then they selected based on that   Answer Question

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Bengaluru) in December 2013.

Interview

They conducted a one day face to face interview. After I was selected, was asked to take up Medical Examination at Kanva Diagnostic Center. The BMI had to match the standards. After the selection in the medical exam, HR called to discuss regarding compensation, designation.

Interview Questions

• How I would adjust to Manufacturing company coming from Software company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Bengaluru).

Interview

there was written round (Apt),followed by group decision & final round of interview (face to face five people in the panel).
    The interviewer were humble and good. They could judge the candidate rightly . ... ... ....
    thank you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you would want to work in toyota   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Bengaluru) in August 2013.

Interview

Very lengthy and takes lot of rounds to get through as you will be made to clear Manager in the first round, Dept head in second round, Division head in the third round and finally HR

Interview Questions

• What do you do when your reporting manager doesn’t listen to your suggestion which is very valid for the business   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Bengaluru).

Interview

- Got the call from Consultant
    - Functional manager taken the interview where it is basically mutual discussion , post which functional head taken the interview which is also not muc formal.
    - HR manager focused on only 2-3 areas seeing the profile.
    Overall in view interview is not much formal. Direct questions are very minimal

Interview Questions

• Asking about personal habits   1 Answer

Negotiation

They give the offer based on years of experience and current salary. Normaly once they give the offer they are ready to negotiate. On one grade not much option of paying higher but thru more discussion they can give higher grade but linked to years of experience

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Bengaluru) in December 2010.

Interview

they asked personaly and work experience since how long are you working at there, whats your work skill your positive points and nagetive points your aim to grow in organigation. like that its gone

Interview Questions

• tell us about yours self   2 Answers
    • work skills and strong points prabloms solving tecnics.   1 Answer

i was having good fecility and drawing good salary thats why i declined that offer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Bengaluru) in July 2012.

Interview

Very organized and to the point. Managers knew exactly what they were looking for.
    HR was very friendly.
    Plant tour was organized during the interview.
    Personal interests were also asked.
    Very formal setting

Interview Questions

• What was your final year project.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

They are not looking for a technical geek so basic understanding of your subject is more than sufficient , Should have basic understanding of TPS and the Toyota Way for added advantage

Interview Questions

• Why you wanna join this company ?
      Experience in previous job   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.