Toyota North America Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Toyota North America Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Toyota North America

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Plano, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied on April 9th. I was contacted and asked to take an assessment online on April 30th. Received an email stating I had passed and they set up a phone interview for May 10th. Call lasted 55 minutes. Asked 5 questions. Told me about the job. I then was set up for an in person interview. Asked 5 questions. Interview lasted 45 minutes. Met with recruiter and one other interviewer.

Interview Questions

• All STAR behavior questions. Why do you want to work for Toyota? Tell me about a time you had to negotiate with someone. Tell me where you see yourself 5 years from now.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Toyota North America

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Plano, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Very very long, and drawn out, I almost went with another position. They were all very nice. I just can not believe that it took four months before I knew if I had the position, and then I still was not 100 %.

Interview Questions

• STAR questions very under rated in picking top employees   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Plano, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very thorough how they conducted interviews. First received phone call from the talent acquisition personnel, then had a face-to-face interview with the customer dept head. After that, I received a phone call within the next few weeks and they were calling me about a job offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Chandler, AZ (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Called me on phone, came in person and talked for 20 minutes. Very simple. They called me back a few days later and said that I got the job. Very standard and not difficult

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Torrance, CA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I made sure to look at the website and got all of my information from there. Preparing for the interview was hard. I had to get all my information from online.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rossville, MD (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Rossville, MD (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

During the interview we sat in the conference room and went over my resume and and i was asked a few question from there i was told i would hear from someone soon with regards to whether or not i got the job. it was very cut and dry q & a. No one at this job is genuinely personable.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my past work experience and why how i could be beneficial to the company.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America.

Interview

I got a call to come in for the initial typing test followed by a 30 minute behavioral interview. While I did not get a job offer I really appreciated the fact that they personally called me to let me know. Usually you either don't hear from a company at all or you just get an email.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. If you do your homework on interview questions and come up with some standard answers before your interview you should be fine   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.