Toyota North America Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Toyota North America Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Toyota North America

2.8

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

I met the recruitment team in a national conference and from only hearing my first pitch I was referred for an interview. The interview was a day after and it was supposed to be in a panel but the other person had to go away so it ended up being a 1:1. The questions were mostly behavioral but my technical skills were assessed as well with follow up questions. The interview lasted less than the half hour I was allocated and when it finished I was made to wait for someone else. The person that I was waiting for came back with a printed offer in her hands for the following spring semester. I was disclosed the hourly pay and terms of acceptance immediately. They answered all the questions that I had. After the contract is signed, you have a drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging hands-on experience you have undertaken?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Toyota North America

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Plano, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was able to share my life experiences and skills that would be relevant to the job opportunity. It was a relaxed but professional setting, and the interviewers were well informed on the qualities they needed to look for in new hires. The interview was well structured and provided insight as to what a job at Toyota would entail.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you had to problem solve?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Had phone interview with the recruiter that lasted roughly 20 minutes, this was just a prescreening and personality interview. I was then called and told I did not get the position.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews. The first was basically a briefing and screening. Lasted around 35-40 minutes. The second interview was more formal and lasted an hour and fifteen minutes. I was asked multiple STAR questions. None of them were too difficult. Got offered the position 30 minutes after the interview. Overall it was a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment?
      Tell me a time when you faced adversity and how you over came it?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

The process was smooth. Interviewed on the phone and then came in again for a meeting with several members of the office. The office is really nice and the staff was super friendly.

Interview Questions

• Questions did not pertain to my fit in the company's culture, but more so my abilities to complete the project.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.