Toyota North America Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Toyota North America Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Toyota North America

3.2

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Plano, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Toyota is very thorough about their interview process. This is due in part to their stance on not laying people off, but it is also just because they want to find people that are the right fit. Overall, from application to hiring, the process took about four months. I finally really got traction in the last few months. In total, I had phone conversations with four of their in-house recruiters, then I had four interviews with managers, and each of those interviews was with two managers (so eight managers total). However, none of the interviews had "gotcha" questions. It was clear they just wanted to see how I think, how I reason through problems, and how I relate to people.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were presented with some financial information, and some part of it just didn't "smell" right?   3 Answers
  • I did have a phone interview with a recruiter on the finance side for TEMA (the manufacturing arm in Kentucky), and they asked some specific questions like "What is the accounting equation?" and "What is a bill of materials?"   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Toyota North America

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Toyota North America.

Interview

First point interview consisted of a screen interview. The conversation was very brief and was used more-so to describe the description and run through my background. Second interview was with Management panels. The final interview was scheduled with Sr. Managers.

Interview Questions

• Please provide an example of how you led a team within your career.   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Torrance, CA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

1) Prescreening with HR; 2) Hiring manager phone interview; 3) Onsite interview with 3 managers; 4) Onsite interview with 2 Directors; It was rigerous interviews with behavior questions and skills test.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Torrance, CA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

The process was great. The hiring/ interview screening was very informative about their company, and the job. I interviewed with 8 individuals in 5 meetings. I really felt like everyone really liked their job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected they were pretty straight forward and the interviews were very professional   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.