Trefis Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trefis Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Trefis

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trefis (New Delhi).

Interview

Lots of writing projects, WASTE OF TIME, they dont have to recruit anyone, just want publicity for their start up and add to the number of subscribers....i genuinely completed all the projects but was rejected without a valid reason...trust me..its a big fraud!!! THEY ARE NOT HERE FOR HIRING!! No phone calls, weird process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Trefis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

Interview

Only a chain of mails, no calls and no record online of their office in Delhi, India. The company seemed a little dubious because I was never really given a company briefing or told where the office is, just some online procedures.

Interview Questions

• They require a writer and not exactly an analyst, so your writing skills matter more than your financial/analytic skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trefis (New Delhi) in October 2012.

Interview

After the initial reply on email, they send you an excel file and ask you to perform some basic valuation. After that, they hold a telephonic interview of roughly 45 minutes. This was followed by in-person interview whereby I was asked to perform research and analyze data (held on another day)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Trefis?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't negotiate too much when it comes to salaries

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trefis (New Delhi) in November 2016.

Interview

I was first given a task to prepare a financial model, seeing as it is the most significant task that Financial Analysts do at Trefis. Once I submitted the model, I had to go through a telephonic interview with a senior equity research analyst, who predominantly asked questions pertaining to the financial model I had prepared. Additionally, we had a short conversation about what my career goals are & whether align with the role I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.