Trianz Interview Questions

Updated 3 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 91 of over 91 interviews

Applied online16%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Trianz (Hyderābād)

Interview

Interview is somehow average as compared to other mnc but If you have good enough with industry realtime scenarios then it will be really awesome. They will ask more questions on realtime industry experience scenarios & sometime basics too.

Interview Questions
  • How to process a large flat file by splitting it from source side
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trianz (Hyderābād) in Mar 2021

Interview

Teams online call. I was interviewing for a senior role but the interviewer seems to be someone with minimal experience. No basic interview etiquette, did not switch on the camera, lot of background noise. He asked stupid questions, it was clear that he just did some online course and got an interview there. He was hell bent on 1 irrelavent question and wasted 10 minutes asking the same question. I said that we cannot have 1 hour interview where you try to understand why a company works a particular way. Let's get into the projects. I had fairly advanced projects on my resume. He picked the most simple one and was not able to understand that as well. FYI : I have an offer from a competitive startup which raised 70 million $ and most of it's employees are from IIT's, so I guess I can say that I have some knowledge in the field and know what I am doing. I am saying this humbly. The interviewer cut the call by shouting at me.

Interview Questions
  • If a+b = c and I do not have b how to find b. - seriously this was a question.
2 people found this interview helpful

Trianz

Application

I interviewed at Trianz

Interview

Has Gone well sofar,. Stil int he process. looinging forward to hearing back from Dave. Nice Guy. Is this 30 words yet? I hope spo. Ok now this has to be 30 words at least.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trianz (Hyderābād) in Jan 2021

Interview

Microsoft teams call. I was interviewed by a person from Trianz who I am sure is just a new joinee or someone who took an online course and produced a fake degree. I am sorry to say this but the behavior of this person was rude. Basic interview etiquette was missing. He did not switch on the camera, incessant background noise. He wasted 15 minutes of the interview stuck on one question. "how is this company working" maybe he wanted to shift to one of the copmanies I perviously worked. After 15 minutes I said "We cannot have a 1 hour interview where I explain how a company works and you can ask me technical questions". FYI: I have an offer from a competitive startup which raise 70 million $ recently and many employees, including the 3 people who interviewed me were from IIT. I also have some complicated projects on my resume which showcase my skills. The interviewer picked a simple problem, one that doesn't take a senior more than 3 hours to work on and wanted me to explain. As I was explaining, he went back to the same question "why is the copmany working like this" I explained that insurance domain is prone to data audits and need to maitain proper records. But he may not be aware of that. No point in spending 10 more minutes saying the same thing. 25 minutes into my interview, he asked me how to handle a+b = c but I do not have b, how to find b. I thought he was kidding. Apparently not. I said "You might be missing some information or I am not able to understand .." He shouted "Enough Man" and cut the call mid sentence. Suggestion to management: Hiring for a senior role? Have someone who has some idea in the field take the interview. These kind of incidents may have a negative impact on your reputation. But no one want's to be shouted at, if the interview experience ends with people shouting at you, it's imperative that you handle this before it's too late.

Interview Questions
  • 25 minutes into my interview, he asked me how to handle a+b = c but I do not have b, how to find b. I thought he was kidding. Apparently not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Trianz (Plainsboro, NJ) in Dec 2020

Interview

HR Executive called to interview. In her background a baby was crying constantly and at least I could not hear clearly whatever HR lady was talking / asking. I don't know if she could hear. but I never got a decision / feedback from Trianz.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trianz (Hyderābād) in Sep 2020

Interview

There are 2 technical and 1 client round fallowed by HR round. Had a nice technical discussion and interesting client round. Everything good and went well. Supportive HR round at each level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trianz

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trianz

Interview

They are three rounds Technical discussion. Techno manager Round HR discussion fair in all aspects yielding a positive outcome. Released offer in 3 days Overall hiring was gone very Smooth and good on-boarding as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I was called for a developer role but I guess there were expecting a Designer. All the questions are related to bootstrap, CSS and very few questions are related to Angular. I did not see much potential in the interviewer. Not sure what they are expecting from the candidate.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Trianz

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trianz

Interview

Actually i applied through careers website of Trianz . I got a link of Technical-Aptitude-Communication Assessment.I searched for pattern and types of questions in google.The test consists of Aptitude,Communication,Technical and Hands on programming. Aptitude:- Time and distance, ratio, Time and work Communication :- Listen the voice and answer the questions. Basic grammar questions . technical:- C, Java, Java script HTML basics Hands on programming:- This is where I did my mistake. I did Programming last.But better you can do it first. The program is easy.But I did programming last.better do it first. Otherwise I could have cleared Written test. The program is find the second largest largest element of array

Interview Questions
  • The program is find the second largest largest element of array

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trianz (Visakhapatnam) in Nov 2019

Interview

Intially it started with written test then followed by technical interview ..The technical round went on with some technical questions followed by human resource....finally the results were out and i got through it...It was really a good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Interviews