Trident Group FLE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trident Group FLE Interview Questions

Interviews at Trident Group

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Barnala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala) in December 2013.

Interview

There was a aptitude test and then there was technical test followed by psychometric test.

After written test, there was three rounds of interview. one is HR and then there is technical interview and then there is meeting with MD

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Trident Group

Anonymous Employee in Barnala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala).

Interview

Easy & basic questions only at HR & technical rounds. Interaction with MD is a bit of a surprise. Salary offered is only on paper, various hidden layers of variable components, many get duped at.

Interview Questions

• Which softwares do i know of technical field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Trident Group (Ludhiana) in March 2015.

Interview

Started at 8 am, Behavior test, functional interview, two case study, one role play , group discussion, whole day process, document submission, fare rembuirsment, left company back to home. Accomodation,lunch and breakfast was provided

FLE Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group.

Interview

Three rounds of hiring.First was Adaptive test conducted by AMCAT then personality test which was aonline 20min tesr and final round of interview comprising of skill test,business aptitude test,1:1 interview,Group discussion,case studies.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.