Trident Group Front Line Entrepreneur Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trident Group Front Line Entrepreneur Interview Questions

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Front Line Entrepreneur Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trident Group.

Interview

Good and Lengthy

Interview Questions

• How was the interview process what you did not like pls mention that first??   Answer Question

Negotiation

Learning Curve

Other Interview Reviews for Trident Group

Anonymous Employee in Hoshangabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trident Group (Hoshangabad) in June 2013.

Interview

---------->>>>>>>>>>FOR DIPLOMA TAKSHSHILA RECRUITMENT ONLY<<<<<<<<<<----------

1. Advertisement on newspaper. (In my case 17-April-2013 Times of India - Acsent) [Day 0]
    2. Sent Resume on mentioned mail id on Ad. [Day 6]

**********Preliminary Screening (Phase 1)**********
    3. Response from mailer regarding online registration with login details. [Day 7]
    4. Completed all necessary online form submission. [Day 7]
    5. Received Thank you mail and company profile via mail. Got call for asking details, like telephonic interview. [Day 7]
    6. Received Thank you mail and further procedure instructions via mail. [Day 8]

**********On-line Aptitude Test (Phase 2)**********
    7. Received mail with exam date and info for Admission card for Online Aptitude Test. [Day 31]
    8. Received Admission Card with all details from CoCubes.com via mail [Day 33]
    9. Online Aptitude Test at Scheduled day on Scheduled Place by CoCubes (In my case) which was of 90 minutes as following syllabus, [Day 38]
         --> Aptitude Module (60 min): English Usage and Analytical Reasoning and Numerical Reasoning
         --> Domain Module (30 min) Civil or Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics or Computer Science
    10. Congratulation mail for being selected for final phase and invitation for visiting all manufacturing facilities will all listed documents at Punjab, IN as well as attending Orientation and Assessment Session. [Day 45]

**********Assessment Development Centers (Phase 3)**********
    11. Reply for arranging 2-day temporary accommodation. [Day 52]
    12. Plant Overview [Day 62]
         12.1 Submitting all relevant documents [Day 62 Morning]
         12.2 Visit to Yarn, Towel, Paper, Acid and Power manufacturing plants [Day 62 Evening]
    13. ADCs (Took by Ernst & Young Team, Planned Schedule for 20 Person every day) [Day 63]
         13.1 Meeting in common Hall
         13.4 Business Aptitude Test (Having very long questions, Be Quick)
         13.6 Psychometric Test (Tests your mind typos)
         13.7 Submit Tickets and take Ca$h :-P

**********Result Declaration**********
    14. Final Result via mail [Day 69]
    15. Offer Letter and Medical Notification (Medical Test by own expense at any good place) [Day 79]
    16. Welcome mail detailing 1 month training structure and service agreement with not leaving company after 30th day till 365th day. Request for Signing Offer Letter and forwarding via mail. [Day 84]
    17. Sent Signed copies of offer letter.
    18. Joining FAQ and Uniform Sizes. [Day 89]

**********On-Job Training**********
    19. Joining at Punjab, Signing the Service Agreement on very first day [Day 96]
    20. Agency Verification at home and last employer. Third party agency checking legal details on submitted documents. [Day 102]
    21. Completion of Classroom Training which included plant visit (Again!), 5S, TPM, Team Management, Leadership, etc. Bla. Bla.. Bla... ;) [Day 107]
    22. Batch Tour [Day 108]

**********Site Deployment**********
    23. Departmental Joining (After 2 day travel till Madhya Pradesh) [Day 110]
    24. Police Verification at home. By State Police Department. [Day 126]

---------->>>>>>>>>>ALSO CHECKOUT COMPANY <<<<<<<<<<----------

Interview Questions

• 13.2 Group Task (After random division in groups of 5 person and Icebreaker or Team building Exercise)
      --&gt; From given budget of Rs. 100 buy necessary things like white paper, colour paper, scissor, tape, glue, sketch pen, etc. and prepare boxes. Sell white box for Rs. 7 and colour box for Rs. 20 but you must sell 9 Nos of colour boxes at once. Team with Maximum profit wins. Time limit is 30 minutes.
      Mid-Task Twist: Buyer will not accept old designed boxes, Scrap your old/prepared boxes   5 Answers
    • 13.3 Role Playing (Mini realization of company situation and acting on front of Superior)
      --&gt; Like a real time scenario presented to you in paper. Preparation time 2 minutes. You are talking with your boss after log time for company situation and problems.   1 Answer
    • 13.4 Business Aptitude Test (Having very long questions, Be Quick)
      --&gt; Total 20 Nos. of questions with negative marking each with big calculations. Time Limit: 30 minutes. No Calculator provided. Each question 5 marks and negative 3 marks. I was at highest with 12 marks :-P   1 Answer
    • 13.5 Personal Interview (Dependent entirely upon your resume either on education or experience)
      --&gt; Mine was totally based upon my last job in project field. Few question about family background.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase as all things were predeclared on newspaper advertisement. All person whether fresher or experienced applied for the job were treated same way as fresher and offered same CTC. Leave and other things as per company policies.

Anonymous Employee in Barnala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala) in January 2014.

Interview

Campus Recruitment comprised of 3 rounds:-
    1. Online test(technical+aptitude)
    2. Psychometric test
    3. Interview round at their plant in Barnala

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as a fresher.

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trident Group (Ludhiana) in March 2012.

Interview

Online Test -> Psychometric Test -> Personal Interview.
    Personal Interview with HR representatives and consultants.
    Usually for mass hiring the organization hires people and they conduct the interviews along with the HR of the Organization.
    Stability factor of the potential candidates is of utmost priority.

Anonymous Employee in Barnala

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala) in July 2013.

Interview

Work culture is worst. Management needs to look after employee retaining. 6 interview rouds were there all were ok and properly taken. They had hired good consultants for the whole process and so it was totally fair

Negotiation

No negotiations were made as package was earlier defined and it was fixed

Front Line Entrepreneur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barnāla, Punjab (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnāla, Punjab (Pakistan)) in January 2015.

Interview

First,Aptitude Test which included 4 sections.
    Second,Selected students get a call for ADC.
    Third,Two days ADC at the company's plant (barnala).
    Fourth,Plant visit on one day and P.I, Roleplaying and group activities in another day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trident Group (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh).

Interview

Written test was there with 2 seb-sections viz technical and aptitude. 45 questions each.
    Total time=90 minutes.
    Total marks = 90
    marks obtained to be obtained for selection I guess 65+
    Interview is technical and HR both

Interview Questions

• Q. Why Trident?
      Q. Are you suited? Explain?
      Q. What else you knoe about trident?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Barnala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala) in January 2014.

Interview

First Round- General Aptitude(Quite Easy)
    Second Round- GD
    Third Round- Personal Interview based on technical. Covered almost all subjects and mainly focussed on subject of interest.
    Final Round: HR Interview- Basic questions that Normal HR ends with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Cool. Be cool during interview process.

Front Line Entrepreneur Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trident Group.

Interview

The HR was the dumbest guy i ever came across. They will barely ask u questions based on ur education. The HR barely knew anything about my field. He had been hired through a source. All he did was ask me general questions. Then they put me in a department that i did not even pick in my preferred field during the interview

Front Line Entrepreneur Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trident Group.

Interview

Online Aptitude test and Personality Test. Next Technical and HR in Barnala. Technical with company officials and HR directly with Rajender Gupta, the CEO. The key is to convince them that you are stable and won't quit under high work load.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.