Trident Group Frontline Entrepreneur Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trident Group Frontline Entrepreneur Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trident Group (Kolkata) in September 2015.

Interview

there were 2 panels with 2 members each..they took interview of all branches...trust me even these guys offer good package but i assure even a second year guy knows better technical stuff than the interview panel....they are textile manufacturing company and are not looking for highly technically skilled guys...just focus on project initially and they carry forward to a list of 5-6 questions which they have come prepared earlier..ans all of them you will nail the interview..otherwise its hard luck..they dont care even what your favourite subjects are!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Trident Group

Frontline Entrepreneur Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trident Group.

Interview

The process consisted of filling detailed online information on a system followed by a aptitude and personality test. Selected people were interviewed at their factory location which included a brief industrial round before the actual interview. Process was fairly organized and the interviewer made all candidates very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• It was a simple HR based interview .The questions were based on the ability to handle pressure situations, knowledge of the industry, why you want to work for Trident etc......no pressure/stress interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The one and only driving force for candidates to opt for working at Trident is the pay offered. No negotiation needed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barnala

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala) in September 2017.

Interview

i applied through college. then it was followed up by aptitude test psychometric test and a personal interview. there were few questions and the results were declared after the complete test.

the overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• questions based on resume and basic interaction questions.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.