Trident Group Human Resource Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trident Group Human Resource Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Trident Group

3.3

Human Resource Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trident Group in January 2011.

Interview

Began with a phone interview. Next step is panel interview, followed by another exclusive interview with HOD. Finally, if you clear all the rounds, then the final interview with your immediate supervisor with whom you will have a reporting relationship on a day-to-day basis.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Trident Group

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trident Group (Ludhiana) in February 2015.

Interview

There were no.of rounds
    1. Fill a long application form which had situation based questions and submit the resume
    2. After screening of the application form you go through online domain test,
    3. Psychometric Test
    4. Plant Visit
    5. Day long Assessment Development center at their location
    There were 5 rounds in ADC: Case study,Role play,Behavioral interview, Technical interview,Group Discussion

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Chandigarh) in December 2015.

Interview

They visited our campus. before that the process started with an android app video interview, followed by personal interaction at our campus. It was mild. Not as expected. Interviewers are too friendly.

Interview Questions

• question on labour laws, internship, hobbies etc.   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.