Trident Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trident Group Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jun 2019

Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Indore) in August 2015.

Interview

1-st online test on 50ques 60min all technical(mech and civil) were allowed to sit.
    only boys
    test on "talview" site
    android and ios app also available
    need headphone,webcam

now there will be PI i havent given it yet hope for best

Interview Questions

• all que of powerplant engg(20-30ques)+fluid machines(4-5ques)+som (easy)(1-2ques)   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barnala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala) in January 2014.

Interview

Campus Recruitment , Interview in Barnala, Punjab. 2 day process, Accommodation provided by them.
    45 min Interview - asked general as well as theoretical concept

Interview Questions

• Plan your strategy to as summer intern for 8 weeks   1 Answer

Shift Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Ludhiana) in February 2011.

Interview

Starting with application screening and after this
    Process was in 2 phase .

1. Technical Test : Multiple choice questions online test .

2. Physcometric Test : 50 questions multiple choice .

Interview Questions

• Whats your future plannings and How much time you will be with Trident ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trident Group in January 2011.

Interview

Began with a phone interview. Next step is panel interview, followed by another exclusive interview with HOD. Finally, if you clear all the rounds, then the final interview with your immediate supervisor with whom you will have a reporting relationship on a day-to-day basis.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trident Group (Ludhiana) in February 2015.

Interview

There were no.of rounds
    1. Fill a long application form which had situation based questions and submit the resume
    2. After screening of the application form you go through online domain test,
    3. Psychometric Test
    4. Plant Visit
    5. Day long Assessment Development center at their location
    There were 5 rounds in ADC: Case study,Role play,Behavioral interview, Technical interview,Group Discussion

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Chandigarh) in December 2015.

Interview

They visited our campus. before that the process started with an android app video interview, followed by personal interaction at our campus. It was mild. Not as expected. Interviewers are too friendly.

Interview Questions

• question on labour laws, internship, hobbies etc.   2 Answers

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barnala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala) in January 2014.

Interview

Aptitude (Maths + verbal+ logical+ Technical background)followed by Phsycometric test ( in this test 60 questions were given and 20 minutes to do it, it was online process and there were some words given like leadership, inter-personal skills and you have to rate yourself) and than final interview

Interview Questions

• Tehnical questions regarding the Eductional background and behavioral questions like situation based, your happiest moment, your worst moment, your biggest decision   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barnala

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala) in December 2012.

Interview

1. written-online
    2. psychometric round
    3. interview with a panel of 4 members
    4. interview with the founder of the company
    each round is an elimination round

Interview Questions

• Give us one reason why we shouldn't recruit you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Chennai) in July 2015.

Interview

the process was done in three rounds.the first round was online test which can be done from room itself.it was a technical test.questions were very conceptual.the second round was gd.the third round was tech PI.questions based on project and training.HR interview final round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budni

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Budni) in December 2018.

Interview

All focus is on behavioral interview.
    Company want disciplined person.
    Day 1-plant round and aptitude test in evening.
    Day 2- GD, Simulation, PI, + 3 online test.
    Overall they had the best assessment pattern I ever seen.
    Its a 2 day package friends, just enjoy
    And most important, BE YOURSELF...