Trident Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trident Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Trident Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Warangal) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked about bearings,types of stainless steel,basic thermodynamics.They asked me to tell them about my final year project.There was an online apti and a G.D prior to the interview process.The questions asked to me were purely technical. No separate H.R was round.

Interview Questions

• what are the various types of stainless steel?
      what are the types and parts of a bearing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trident Group (New Delhi) in September 2018.

Interview

Firstly I described about myself and then they asked me about my projects and then I told them about my strengths. Then they asked me some HR questions and some technical questions...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Pilani) in December 2018.

Interview

It had a Resume shortlisting round followed by a Group Discussion followed by a Psychometric Test followed by a Technical Interview. Every round had at least two to five people to interview.

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Amritsar).

Interview

First round was the IQ test followed by personal interview which took near about 20 minutes. Interview was held to check technical level as well as iq level of the student.

Anonymous Employee in Barnala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview is scheduled after industrial visit of their plants located at dhaula and sanghera in Punjab, India. For campus engineers it consisted of 2 rounds -
    first - technical & hr combined which is basically to test attitude and aptitude with general question related to domain or field knowldge
    Next round is with chairman which is generally simple as he asks only about your basics and judges by his gut feeling

Interview Questions

• Ability to work for long periods and in difficult terrain.   Answer Question

Operation Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaula

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Dhaula) in June 2018.

Interview

interview do in three steps, first written examination among many candidates, second group discussion between group and finally seperated interview about your job profile after that you will be selected for this organisation

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join us?   1 Answer

Technocrat Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Ludhiana) in March 2015.

Interview

its two days process interview at my time.the first day ,documentation,outdoor games and company visit,second day,teamwork quiz,role play,team quiz and interview ?
    ask about my family background ,ask relocated,which section you like to work.

Interview Questions

• about my last years work, about my interest and the little bit about my technical study   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Barnala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala).

Interview

Easy & basic questions only at HR & technical rounds. Interaction with MD is a bit of a surprise. Salary offered is only on paper, various hidden layers of variable components, many get duped at.

Interview Questions

• Which softwares do i know of technical field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Trident Group (Ludhiana) in March 2015.

Interview

Started at 8 am, Behavior test, functional interview, two case study, one role play , group discussion, whole day process, document submission, fare rembuirsment, left company back to home. Accomodation,lunch and breakfast was provided

FLE Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group.

Interview

Three rounds of hiring.First was Adaptive test conducted by AMCAT then personality test which was aonline 20min tesr and final round of interview comprising of skill test,business aptitude test,1:1 interview,Group discussion,case studies.