Trident Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trident Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Trident Group

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Chandigarh) in August 2015.

Interview

personal interview only....but the interview process took whole day to interview 60 students. i was interviewed at 6:30pm ;waiting for my turn from 9:00 am in the morning. lack of time management by the company.

Interview Questions

• general HR questions...tell me about yourself, about the company, strengths and weakness   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

Interview

Direct face to face interview. There were two panels for the interview process. No written test, No group discussion. It took the whole day to interview approx 60 candidates.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, about the company, some technical ques related to taxation,strengths & weakness, why should we hire you   Answer Question

Shift Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (New Delhi) in July 2015.

Interview

It includes both technical and hr.
    HR was very friendly and encouraging.
    technical portion was quite simple.
    hr asked about your hobbies, academics, etc.
    technical questions surround about pumps, heat exchanger, fans.
    interview last for around 20 minutes.
    questions were from your projects, internships, etc

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Chennai) in July 2015.

Interview

the process was done in three rounds.the first round was online test which can be done from room itself.it was a technical test.questions were very conceptual.the second round was gd.the third round was tech PI.questions based on project and training.HR interview final round.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barnala

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala) in May 2015.

Interview

Just applied and fulfilled interview criteria got shortlisted, skype interview
    two member panel
    HR interview
    average one
    30 minutes long approximately
    got a call after 7 days
    had to go to sanghera their old production location in punjab to fulfill the whole process like medical check up and document verification.

Interview Questions

• what do you want to do after degree?   3 Answers

FLE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Trident Group (Ludhiana) in March 2015.

Interview

Started at 8 am, Behavior test, functional interview, two case study, one role play , group discussion, whole day process, document submission, fare rembuirsment, left company back to home. Accomodation,lunch and breakfast was provided

Technocrat Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Ludhiana) in March 2015.

Interview

its two days process interview at my time.the first day ,documentation,outdoor games and company visit,second day,teamwork quiz,role play,team quiz and interview ?
    ask about my family background ,ask relocated,which section you like to work.

Interview Questions

• about my last years work, about my interest and the little bit about my technical study   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trident Group (Ludhiana) in February 2015.

Interview

There were no.of rounds
    1. Fill a long application form which had situation based questions and submit the resume
    2. After screening of the application form you go through online domain test,
    3. Psychometric Test
    4. Plant Visit
    5. Day long Assessment Development center at their location
    There were 5 rounds in ADC: Case study,Role play,Behavioral interview, Technical interview,Group Discussion

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trident Group (Bhopal) in January 2015.

Interview

one of the head of marking from paper department took my interview. some of the questions related to btl and atl activities were taken. branding advertising related questions also asked.

Interview Questions

• marketing theories and company product portfolio and its need in the current international market   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was good they asked me to ask decide on own for selecting the departments like branding marketing communications and all

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barnala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala) in January 2015.

Interview

1) Online Test Process –
    · Registration of Candidates, which include –
    o Checking college id card
    o Checking admit card
    o Authenticating the admit card by our invigilator
    · All the candidates to sit on the Computer Lab
    · Test Duration : 90 min
    · Aptitude Test + Technical Test ( No negative marking )

Manager - Client Relations
    CoCubes.com

2) Online Psychometric Test from home.

3) Interview at Plant Site or Online or through Telephone. One Hour HR and Technical Interview.

Interview Questions

• What/Who influences/motivates/inspires you?
      Technical Questions related to student's Engineering Program.   Answer Question