Trident Group Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trident Group Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Trident Group

2.8

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Interview comprised of both technical and HR based questions.Most of the technical questions were based on internships or projects done in the past.Some questions on relays.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Trident Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Bhopal) in September 2015.

Interview

It consisted of an online test. The question paper comprised of technical questions(no aptitude). The test lasted for 60 minutes. Questions were very easy. This was followed by a group discussion and then interview.

Interview Questions

• Some interviews lasted only for 5-10 minutes. They were very polite.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) in September 2015.

Interview

It was basically a campus recruitment process.. involving 3 rounds..

1. Written test:- its an online test of 60min n had 50 questions. It was a pure technical round. U r being recorded. (only problem was that there was no review option & once u skipped u can't get over it back again)

2. Group discussion:- on general topics

3. TR + HR;- it was a combined technical tr and hr round.

Interview Questions

• 1. honesty or discipline?
      2. what r your field of interest?
      etc..etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Warangal) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked about bearings,types of stainless steel,basic thermodynamics.They asked me to tell them about my final year project.There was an online apti and a G.D prior to the interview process.The questions asked to me were purely technical. No separate H.R was round.

Interview Questions

• what are the various types of stainless steel?
      what are the types and parts of a bearing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trident Group (New Delhi) in September 2018.

Interview

Firstly I described about myself and then they asked me about my projects and then I told them about my strengths. Then they asked me some HR questions and some technical questions...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Pilani) in December 2018.

Interview

It had a Resume shortlisting round followed by a Group Discussion followed by a Psychometric Test followed by a Technical Interview. Every round had at least two to five people to interview.

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Amritsar).

Interview

First round was the IQ test followed by personal interview which took near about 20 minutes. Interview was held to check technical level as well as iq level of the student.

Anonymous Employee in Barnala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview is scheduled after industrial visit of their plants located at dhaula and sanghera in Punjab, India. For campus engineers it consisted of 2 rounds -
    first - technical & hr combined which is basically to test attitude and aptitude with general question related to domain or field knowldge
    Next round is with chairman which is generally simple as he asks only about your basics and judges by his gut feeling

Interview Questions

• Ability to work for long periods and in difficult terrain.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (New Delhi) in September 2015.

Interview

The process started with an online technical aptitude test, shortlisted candidates were called for group discussion which was followed by a personal interview.The whole process took a day for its completion.
    Techical test have questions from industrial engineering mainly as mine branch was mechanical. They have shortlisted about 30% students for the GD round and then further shortlisting on basis of gd. Then the shortlisted one's were called for interviw.

Interview Questions

• Why trident?
      Can you stay away from home ?
      Basic technical questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Chandigarh) in August 2015.

Interview

personal interview only....but the interview process took whole day to interview 60 students. i was interviewed at 6:30pm ;waiting for my turn from 9:00 am in the morning. lack of time management by the company.

Interview Questions

• general HR questions...tell me about yourself, about the company, strengths and weakness   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.