Trilogy Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trilogy Health Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Trilogy Health Services

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services.

Interview

I was scheduled for a phone interview as I was living out of state at the time and no one ever called me. I ended up reaching out and the interviewer thought that I was coming for and in-person interview..Even after confirming and adding to my calendar that it would be a phone interview. Re-scheduled for in-person once I was in town and it went well from there.

Interview Questions

• What have some of your past job experiences been? What are your future goals? What would you like your typical day to look like?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services.

Interview

Easy general interview questions. First talked to the company at a college career fair and was easily asked to come in and have a more formal first interview with other members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Biggest strength/weakness, how you deal with deadlines, why are you interested in our company?   Answer Question

Guest Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sylvania, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Sylvania, OH (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Three interviews and a job shadow. The first interview was with the person you would be working under. The second was with the executive director of the building and the third was with the head of sales department from the home office.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you're friends and family would say about you if you weren't here?   Answer Question
    • What does a servant heart mean to you?   Answer Question

Crca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Louisville, KY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Got a call from the particular services first. Then theyasked me about the experience and the salary details, scheduling for the shifts as well. Emergency contacts, address
    proof everything. Job shadowing for 2:30 hours.

Interview Questions

• What about the previous experience   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Anderson, IN (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Honest , there’s two processes. Don’t come unprepared . Need to have TB testing and get a physical through trilogy. There will be a 3 day on boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for trilogy health before ?   4 Answers

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview was very relaxed and conversational. Asked traditional questions about long term care and my experiences. Overall it was very laid back and very welcoming. It was not uncomfortable at all.

Interview Questions

• Biggest fear leaving current company.   1 Answer

Auth Re Cord Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Louisville, KY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I saw with two reps. A supervisor and a senor employee.
     Then later spoke to the manager after sitting with them.
    They were super nice. The interview took around 2 hours to complete.

Interview Questions

• There was not a lot of questions but more explaining of what to expect. I was asked why I was leaving a current employer.   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Terre Haute, IN (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Had 3 separate interviews. Overall it was Kind of lengthy but to ensure they hire the best person for the job I feel that it was necessary. I then had to Shadow a person to make sure I felt that I could handle all job functions. Had a drug test and tb test. A few days later I got accepted and started oreintation. The interview process took about a week to complete

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services.

Interview

Very well informed interview and the job
    Shadow was wonderful. The HR staff was very helpful, timely and efficient. I would definitely reapply to this employer in the future if necessary.

Interview Questions

• Can you deal with people in your car?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Evansville, IN (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Laid back, the DFS introduced me to all the people I would be working with. The ED also interviewed me. That was a little nerve-wracking, having the ED interview me.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to apply for Trilogy?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.