Triton Information Technology Solutions Node Js Developer Interview Questions
Updated 15 Jul 2022
- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- India - All Cities
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai
- - Chennai
- - Chengalpattu
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Triton Information Technology Solutions
Interviews for Top Jobs at Triton Information Technology Solutions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triton Information Technology Solutions (Chennai) in Jun 2022
1. A NodeJS task is given by the recruiter and 3 to 4 hours are given to complete the task. Task: Database: Any database of your choice. APIs: Node JS RESTFUL APIs ● New user registration with basic details (without duplication) (name, email, phone, password, user location (lat & long)) ● Once the user is registered. Need to send a welcome mail. ● User login functionality ● Logout Functionality. Condition 1. Users should not be duplicated 2. If it is an old user, it should be validated. Based on the task, an interview will be scheduled in which the questions related to the tasks and the basics of NodeJS will be asked
- Intro and the projects of the previous company
- What is the purpose of using express js?
- What is router in express js and its uses?
- Mention the different types of methods in routes.
- Npm used for sending mails and sms and for getting the live location.
- MongoDB query to find the documents between certain dates
- Why the GET/ PUT/ POST/ DELETE method is used only for getting/ creating/ updating/ deleting data ?