Twentieth Century Fox Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.6

Sort:

Configuration Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by a Sr Talent Acquisition Manager to come onsite for an interview. In the interview the manager seemed very rushed as if we were pressed for time or if this was just a formality. He repeated asked me questions regarding my skills listed on my resume and skills listed in the role and kept stating that was not enough. I honestly don't know why he invited me onsite when my resume could've answered all these same questions. The interview was repeatedly interrupted by phone calls and knocks on the door. The manager was totally disconnected after a phone call regarding a lunch date. He continued to rudely ask me questions to hurry me along since he had other plans. This was a complete and total waste of time. It seems that once he realized my race he became even more uninterested. I have been in the IT Industry for over 10 years and have never had an interviewer waste my time in the manner in which he did. I would recommend to anyone applying for this role to NOT, unless you are of the lighter skin tone(Non POC). The interview was slotted for 30 mins but we only spoke for 7 mins due to all the interruptions. I was then rushed out of his office, we did not shake hands or say goodbye. He immediately walked past me to joke with another employee about their lunch plans and what they were doing this weekend. I have 0 interest in working for a company who treats their candidates in this manner. It was an absolute waste of time and an insult.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox in January 2014.

Interview

Met with 2 managers. One manager was very timid and seemed unsure and nervous. The other manger was very clear what she wanted the individual to contribute to the role. Both interviewers spoke more about the position than they allowed me to speak about my career experiences. Interview lasted about 1 hour total.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate a counter offer.

Twentieth Century Fox Response

26 Jun 2018 – Associate Director, Talent Operations

Thank you for sharing your interview experience.

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox in August 2016.

Interview

2 round interview process, a phone screen and a panel interview. The panel interview was 2 rounds, a first round with 2 team members and a second with another (a 1 on 1).

Interview Questions

• Any experience in the film industry? Why the film industry?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interviews. Recruiter over the phone was very friendly and personable. Be prepared for him/her to ask you "how much you make" sooner than you'd think. That was the only thing that threw me off.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

After a phone interview with the in house recruiter then an actual interview was scheduled. The security is very tight but people are friendly. First with the senior manager for 30 minutes and then with the director for 30 minutes and then with the VP for about 15 minutes. All happened in one day! The interview process in not very formal. It's more conversational instead of questions and answers.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox in January 2013.

Interview

2 phone calls one on-site with the development manager, in depth questions on Java and the web services. Another on site and whiteboard interview. Very intelligent questions requiring lot of though and a meeting with the HR Manager

Social Media Interview

Interview

Very organized interview process. I had to go in a few times, but HR was great with coordinating everything. Questions were easy - top-level. Nothing to be worried about if you're going in!

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Basic interview going through several behavioral questions as well as general questions about my experience and how I thought I could contribute. In addition to this they asked about my qualifications and several important key points on my resume

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Interview process was tedious and very uneven. Had a call with a recruiter and was followed up with shortly to come in to meet the manager. After meeting with the manager, brought back at another date to meet with a few other people. Then was brought back a third time to meet more of the team. In all, met with about 10-12 people.

Was given very good feedback across the board, but after the final interview, there was radio silence for about a month. Multiple followups with no response. Finally, was given a brief "Thanks, but no thanks" response.

Feel like it was pretty amateur in how it was done.

My advice:
    Don't give strong feedback if you aren't going to hire the person.
    Don't have them come in three separate times (During my second time there, I had a two-hour gap in-between interviews. Might make sense to stack interviews back to back vs. having me wait around for two hours outside the office).
    Don't go radio silent on someone who took a lot of time out to interview.

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2008.

Interview

Very formal interview process... Multiple interviews with Senior Mgmt and board of directors

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.