Twitter Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,158 of over 1.2K interviews

Employee Referral18%
Recruiter16%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter (London, England, England)

Interview

Screening call followed by 3 interviews. Recruiter could not be bothered to turn up for interview, second recruiter was extremely late starting call, no apology, casual. No feedback or follow-up afterwards. Bizarre experience for such a large company and well-known brand name.

Interview Questions
  • 3 competency style interviews, usual questions
    1 Answer

Twitter

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Pretty standard - phone screening, interview with Team Manager, then 2 interviews with Team Members. Everyone was very nice and it was a great pleasure to have a chance to meet them. I was really excited after the final interview and had a very nice feeling about the opportunity. What happened next just cancelled all my positive thoughts about the company. I got totally ghosted by the recruiter. After the final interview, she did not respond to any of my follow up emails, completely ignoring me. In the past I have been interviewed by a few high tech companies - where Twitter seem to aspire - and I have to say that this kind of treating potential employees by HR is far, far from the level I got used to and that raises a serious red flag. Also it's the first time ever that this happened to me, and by reading opinions here I see I am not the only one. As applicant - if you take the job search seriously - you spend time on preparation, do research, sometimes take a day off at work, and at the end you don't even get the email back. Being rejected is hard, but that's life. Being ghosted by recruiter after the whole process you passed, especially being experienced, senior specialist, is totally unprofessional and disrespectful. I was very excited, but now I am just angry and I feel I wasted time.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Extremely segmented process and not streamlined at all. The recruiter has not provided any update or responded to emails after second interview. Keeps interviews in the dark so you won’t know how you did.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

The hiring process was devastating to me. I was excited to get the job but like in the other companies they want people who speak beautifully like a salesman but it’s not my type and I’m hands on and I put my hands on the grease. The recruiter was fast to send me the bad news however never gave me a chance to interact with him to get some suggestions neither feedback from the interview. He showed no care or consideration, I was just another one in the queue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Was head hunted by their recruiter. Had 4 rounds of interviews. Upon the conclusion of the fourth I was confirmed for a fifth interview then it seemed like they had changed their mind. Really unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward: recruiter phone screen, hiring manager phone screen, take-home assignment, panel with 5 individual interviewers for 30 minutes each. Communication with recruiting was consistent and interviewers were all friendly. Overall a positive experience!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Terrible and unprofessional - the moment I landed in San Fran and before I even began my interview, the recruiter texted me that they wouldn't be able to reply about the candidacy results until at least 2 months later. Huge waste of time to travel across the country (pre-Covid) before knowing this. They didn't cover all printing/logistics fees for a presentation that they asked me to prepare. The interviewers were uninterested, and it was awkward as it seemed they cancelled the job search but still had to go through the motions and interview. They never responded after many attempts. When they finally did, they had no negative feedback, so it wasn't clear if they didn't select a candidate at all or preferred another candidate. Terrible onsite experience, but hopefully it's better now that they are remote only.

Interview Questions
  • Product research problem and presentation to various members of the team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Twitter (London, England, England)

Interview

Submitted my CV several months ago but never received a response. Even on the HR platform it says the CV was never reviewed. When people go through the effort of submitting one at least respond to them even if it’s a rejection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Recruiter was a nightmare to work with. They rescheduled my interview 3 times. After I went through with it, they never followed up with me even after sending an email asking for an update. Seems like they also really wanted a candidate who has experience with Salesforce-based apps. Not sure why they bothered interviewing me then...

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with Salesforce-based apps? Internal customers?
  • Why Twitter? Why IT Product Ops?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twitter (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

The interview process took 2 weeks. Phone Screen with the Recruiter/Hiring Manager and then 4 30min virtual interviews with the team. Questions were around self-awareness, processes, stakeholder management, time management, priorities, and adaptability. The hiring manager made a lot of pressure to run things quickly and during this time she was super responsive, but after the last interview, she just disappeared and did not respond to any emails I sent after that. As a recruiter myself, I'd never do this to a candidate. If you don't have an update, email the candidate saying that. It's very unprofessional to leave candidates not knowing what is happening or to no answer their emails. From feeling under pressure to move things quick to not getting a response. Not a great candidate experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to build rapport with a hiring manager?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,158 Interviews