Two Roads Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 25 Jun 2018

3.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Two Roads Tech (Bengaluru).

Interview

2 phone calls + 1 inperson (6-rounds).
    All of the questions were technical. Most of them are recent passouts from IIT. So, they are familiar with general interview questions and how students prepare. Difficult to find those questions on internet.
    PS-Be prepared if you have to go to two roads for interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions were technical involving usage of vectors, maps, pointers etc. All of them are about C++.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

A recruiter contacted me. There was one phone screen interview. After that they called me to their Bangalore office. It took 3 rounds of technical interviews onsite. Interview was difficult.

Interview Questions

• Given list of pair find all pairs which does not have other pair which is strictly greater. Shuffle given playlist of songs in o(n), bucket sort, return permutation of given string, find maximum gcd of pair of numbers in given list in o(n), Find sink node in given DAG, handshake problem where each couple does distinct number of handshakes.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Two Roads Tech (Bengaluru) in May 2012.

Interview

Typically they have a test, then a phone interview, which is followed by a day long on-site interview. Fairly rigorous interview process. The questions asked depend upon candidate's interest and past experience. In my case, the interview was math and puzzles heavy, few questions on algorithms and coding. But I know a few people whose interview was much more focused on coding on paper and programming language specifics.

Interview Questions

• How does a train take turns without a differential like in cars ?   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Two Roads Tech (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Initially after resume shortlist there were two rounds of phone interview which was mostly concentrated on knowledge of algorithm, coding, system design. Then after passing through phone round I had an one day long onsite round which included another 4 rounds. These rounds included difficult math puzzles from geometry, probability and combinatorial and more questions on algorithms,system design. They asked me to code few of them and they were checking rigorously for programming errors.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some questions like largest semicircle fitting in a square, betrands ballot theorem, clone a linked list with random pointers , find median in a infinite stream of numbers?   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Two Roads Tech (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

Good questions, discussion about work and tech stack. Discussion with team. Brief overview about future work. Interaction with Rakesh. Discusssion with HR regarding perks and benefits. Extended the offer in 3 days.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Two Roads Tech (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

1 (Phone screening) + 3 (onsite technical) + 1( Discussion with the director)

Few c++ questions and rest of the questions were on data structures and algorithms.Few questions on combinations and permutations and Probability.

Interview Questions

• Find and remove a loop in a linked list, separate negative and positive numbers in an array, maximum gcd of two elements in an array, permutations of a string, shuffle a song in O(n), number of ways to reach the top left corner of the matrix to bottom right corner only down and left moves are allowed, find the missing two numbers in 1 to n numbers , find missing number in 1 to n numbers , virtual function related questions, inline function, questions on templates   Answer Question

SDE2 Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Two Roads Tech in March 2018.

Interview

They first arranged phone screening and then there was online test and then onsite . Then Presentation. Finally got offered. Please write at least 30 words on Hiring and Interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.