Two Roads Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

4.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Two Roads Tech

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Two Roads Tech (Bengaluru).

Interview

2 phone calls + 1 inperson (6-rounds).
    All of the questions were technical. Most of them are recent passouts from IIT. So, they are familiar with general interview questions and how students prepare. Difficult to find those questions on internet.
    PS-Be prepared if you have to go to two roads for interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions were technical involving usage of vectors, maps, pointers etc. All of them are about C++.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Two Roads Tech (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Initially after resume shortlist there were two rounds of phone interview which was mostly concentrated on knowledge of algorithm, coding, system design. Then after passing through phone round I had an one day long onsite round which included another 4 rounds. These rounds included difficult math puzzles from geometry, probability and combinatorial and more questions on algorithms,system design. They asked me to code few of them and they were checking rigorously for programming errors.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some questions like largest semicircle fitting in a square, betrands ballot theorem, clone a linked list with random pointers , find median in a infinite stream of numbers?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Two Roads Tech (Bengaluru) in May 2012.

Interview

Typically they have a test, then a phone interview, which is followed by a day long on-site interview. Fairly rigorous interview process. The questions asked depend upon candidate's interest and past experience. In my case, the interview was math and puzzles heavy, few questions on algorithms and coding. But I know a few people whose interview was much more focused on coding on paper and programming language specifics.

Interview Questions

• How does a train take turns without a differential like in cars ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.