UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UBS Interview Questions

Interviews at UBS

2,212 Interview Reviews

2.9

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resources, which was more them telling me about the role. Human Resources then set me up for an in person interview with a team. Met with 3 out of 4 team members all at once. Very casual. received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into wealth management?   1 Answer

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was not too bad. It was four interviews with different people. Overall it was pretty behavioral with some technical questions on the market and economy at large.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Phone interview with management and human resources. There would probably be an in person interview if the candidate is located near the office. Questions were normal interview questions. The interview is manageable with adequate preparation and practice.

Client Service Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online through a referral. Received an email to set up a Skype meeting then the following week we spoke over Skype. Extremely relaxed and interview was conversational rather than questioning

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this role?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I applied for two different positions within the span of about a week. After submitting the second application, I received an email from a recruiter to have a call the next day. After speaking with the recruiter, she scheduled me for interviews with both positions I applied for. Had 2 interviews for both, and everyone I spoke to was pleasant and seemed to have great feedback and let me know their interest in me. After the interviews, received no response (good or bad) and at this point I am disappointed in the company and their lack of response especially during a pandemic.

Interview Questions

• Much more of a discussion on past experiences/role as opposed to situational questions which I enjoyed   Answer Question

Quant Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Scheduled time with HR first, and then got one phone call from their senior analyst, asked all about technical problems, coding, statistics, calculating some integration by hand, finance, derivatives, past experience, data processing, model related information, pretty hard, very detailed.

Interview Questions

• why you prefer Python to C++?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Met with several members on the team, answered basic interview questions as well as technical questions applicable to the job. The whole process took about 3 weeks start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Describe some statistical analyses you have performed in the past?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

First Round: Two Online Assesments - Kind of Hard / Tricky
    Second Round: Online Interview - 7/8 Questions - Easy Standard behavioral questions
    Thrid Round- Superday - Back/Back in person Interviews
    Offer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Numerical and Verbal reasoning test, then video interview. Video interview included mostly behavioral questions. One question about current status of market. Overall, I thought that it was a unique process, especially the test taking

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Had two phone screens. They were very nice and professional. They reviewed my code on github to judge my technical abilities. The interviews were mostly personality based questions. They were also judging my abilities by talking through my resume job history and projects which I explained

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.