UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at UBS

1,943 Interview Reviews

2.9

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with current Associate. One general brain teaser which was not very difficult. Spoke mostly about past experiences that would make me suited for the position. Interviewer spent a great deal of time on his recruitment process, his day to day responsibilities, and the status of the group. Felt more like a conversation, than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Why did you choose to study Finance?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview with VP and Associate and MD; depend on group, mix of technicals and behaviors, most important thing is to be likeable; and technical are not that hard

Interview Questions

• what is the beta for hiring you   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Pretty straight forward they had me meet with three different interviewers that asked pretty general questions since its an entry level role with training. Asked questions about UBS current events and other important things going on in the current financial market.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

First round, some behavior and technical question as well. Interviewed with two bankers, process of which was good actually with around 20 minutes total time. Bud I didn't get invitation to the super day

Interview Questions

• Walk through DCF and other accounting,valuation based questions   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

local interviews based on experience. general what would you do if questions

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had a conflict with your manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy, could not met income requirments

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ (US)) in July 2007.

Interview

Took to long to hear back - HR issue.

Negotiation

I let them know how much I wanted to be paid. They told me to have faith in UBS' bonus program. Need I say more after the financial industry collapse?

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Typical interview questions on past work experiences and qualifications. No curveballs for my given role. Be prepared to meet with several people throughout the day, including senior managers and managing directors. They will ask questions pertaining to the open position, so be prepared to discuss what type of transferable skills you may have. Most of all, they are just looking for a good fit.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS in September 2014.

Interview

A long thorough interview process with multiple relevant people across the organization. First meeting will be with HR hiring manager to do initial screening. The next stage of interviewers will be with the line manager for the position and relevant peers. Last rounds will be with more senior leaders of the organization.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN (US)).

Interview

Long hiring process - took over 3 months for a decision

Interview Questions

• no unusual interview questions - although has to interview with 5+ people in a group type interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR contacted me to see if salary level was ok

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS in September 2010.

Interview

HR was incredibly professional. When UBS is ready to hire, they will interview immediately and expect and answer immediately. The whole process was less than a week, but I know for others it can take months...until they need head count in the hiring area, then it is important to be in the right place.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what we do here? (The answer is hardly ever yes, but show that you did some homework)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted what was offered which was what I requested in my application.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.