UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Allahabad) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied for UBS through campus placements. It was a smooth process comprising of 2 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. The interviewers were cooperative and understanding and were willing to hear out whatever interviewee had to say.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about projects, DS and Algo, DBMS and OOPS in Java.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

I was an intern first. I spent 6 months being an intern. After my internship was over, I was given a contractual position. The interview was essentially my time as an intern. I had to have my work portfolio put together for them to see if it was worth giving me the contract position. I had a group interview with everyone in my department the weeks before my internship was over.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with current Associate. One general brain teaser which was not very difficult. Spoke mostly about past experiences that would make me suited for the position. Interviewer spent a great deal of time on his recruitment process, his day to day responsibilities, and the status of the group. Felt more like a conversation, than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Why did you choose to study Finance?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Pretty straight forward they had me meet with three different interviewers that asked pretty general questions since its an entry level role with training. Asked questions about UBS current events and other important things going on in the current financial market.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First Round: Basic.
    Second Round: Meet with three different high-level UBS employees separately for thirty minutes each. Discuss undergraduate summer internship experience. It's important to be interested in learning different roles (3 mos rotation Associate program) throughout the Company rather than saying "I want to be an IB Analyst"

Interview Questions

• Easy basic interview questions. Why would you be a good candidate for the program?   1 Answer

The salary was too low relative to other offers.
    $46,500 base plus option for $10,000 bonus at the time.

Associate Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview with VP and Associate and MD; depend on group, mix of technicals and behaviors, most important thing is to be likeable; and technical are not that hard

Interview Questions

• what is the beta for hiring you   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

First round, some behavior and technical question as well. Interviewed with two bankers, process of which was good actually with around 20 minutes total time. Bud I didn't get invitation to the super day

Interview Questions

• Walk through DCF and other accounting,valuation based questions   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

local interviews based on experience. general what would you do if questions

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had a conflict with your manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy, could not met income requirments

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ (US)) in July 2007.

Interview

Took to long to hear back - HR issue.

Negotiation

I let them know how much I wanted to be paid. They told me to have faith in UBS' bonus program. Need I say more after the financial industry collapse?

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

3 stages of interviews with peers, and managing directors, interview process took about 3 weeks from start to completion. The interviews were from peers, and finally the managing director. They covered experience, skillsets, and whether they thought those would make a good fit for the job description.

Interview Questions

• Provide a clear analysis of your background, and how you can showcase your skillsets to the job description.   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Typical interview questions on past work experiences and qualifications. No curveballs for my given role. Be prepared to meet with several people throughout the day, including senior managers and managing directors. They will ask questions pertaining to the open position, so be prepared to discuss what type of transferable skills you may have. Most of all, they are just looking for a good fit.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.