UBS Interview Questions in London, UK

Updated Oct 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 341 of over 2,850.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting4%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Consisted of 2 minute questions on Sonru with 30s to prepare for each one. Started off with generic questions such as Why UBS? Why IB? Tell us about yourself etc. then moved on to competency based questions about difficulties I've faced, problem solving in a team and why I'm a good fit for the role etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a good fit for this role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England, England)

Interview

Had a Skype interview scheduled for 6pm UK time. Two of my interviewing managers were in London and one in New York. I joined the meeting well before 6pm. At 6pm, no-one had joined the meeting. I decided to wait. After waiting for 10 minutes or so I emailed my agency, telling them that my interviewers hadn't turned up. I decided to wait until 6.30pm. It was well after 6.20pm when the New York manager finally turned up. She apologised for being late, explaining that she had to go to the Dr's and got stuck in the traffic. The London managers had obviously gone home. The NYC manager decided not to show her face. Her camera was off throughout the interview. Most questions were fairly standard but it was obvious that she had other commitments as she was just rushing through. Overall, it was a very negative experience and I felt that I was being interviewed by someone extremely unprofessional. Surely, if you are running late there are ways to let your candidate know!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

First CV screening, then two online tests: numerical and situational. I passed so I got to the prerecorded video interview stage. 6 questions, 2 behavioural, 2 technical and 2 about the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a recent merger and why it would pay dividends.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

After online application, passed the numerical and personality tests, got invited for Sonru pre-record video interview (these happened within 3 days). After I took the video interview, the application is shown as 'under review' for almost a month now, guess I didn't get it~

Interview Questions
  • 1) Give me an example of a recent merger that you think will pay dividends, why? 2) If you could choose two metrics to assess a company, which ones would you take?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at UBS (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

various rounds of business cases, competency interviews and cultural fit. the business cases were not difficult and are your typical consulting/ services company business case to show what options you're considering, if you can list pros and cons and why you makes choices. One of them is more focused on understanding your on the spot numerical skills, but again, not of a difficult level

Interview Questions
  • how do you deal with working under pressure
  • give us an example of how you capture client needs
  • a client doesn't only want advice, and is also looking for some hands-on help to implement. what would you do or advice

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS (London, England, England)

Interview

Extremely painful process. Slow and not very well structured. Last and third round was three different interview with 6 different people, none of them lasted the time scheduled which was already a hint that the decision was already made - Still felt very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
  • - Three high profile executive remuneration cases - How do you approach proxy voting analysis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Very good questions asked which related well to not only the role I was applying (commodities trader) but also relating to the general financial world and also general business practice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

UBS recruiter contacted me direct via linkedin to propose a role. Following this there was a hackerrank prescreen, followed by conversation with hiring manager. Few weeks later a conversion with hiring manager's manager was organised in which an honest account of the role was given (tech debt etc). In total a good few hours was spent on the entire process. Note that during the entire process, the UBS recruiter didn't provide any specific guidance or insight into what the interviews would be about. A few weeks after the last interview I contacted the UBS recruiter for feedback, they replied informing they'd get back to me.... They didn't do so. I wasn't sold on the role, so didn't continue to chase. Poor experience with UBS HR/talent, would think twice before considering such firm in future..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at UBS (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied directly though the Web platform, then I have been contacted by HR to schedule an interview with managers. Interview was focus on experience, technical questions and motivation. Then waited 2 months at this date still no any feedbacks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview was with an automatic user, not with face to face people. There were about 6 questions asked and for each you had 30-60 seconds to respond. Before the recording for each question would start there was a 15 second slot for you to think of the question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 341 Interviews