UK Ministry of Defence Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UK Ministry of Defence Interview Questions

Interviews at UK Ministry of Defence

3.1

Logistics Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UK Ministry of Defence.

Interview

Well balanced and professional. Standard civil service questions but done in a manner that made it understood that this was linked to the military and some level of understanding to be had over that in the process.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us an instance when you were required to ensure a message or material was explained thoroughly.   Answer Question

Acoustician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henlow, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UK Ministry of Defence (Henlow, England (UK)) in November 2020.

Interview

it was good they asked alot of questions and made sure they knew who i was before further considering me for the role. they are very precise and tedious and rightfully so

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UK Ministry of Defence in November 2020.

Interview

Straightforward but timely, took 2 months to find out initial application had been accepted and that I had a competency-based interview and presentation with 2 interviewers and then 2-3 weeks to find out not successful.

Interview Questions

• Questions were centred around the competencies I scored lowest in for my initial application so make sure you look at your feedback.   1 Answer

Freelancer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UK Ministry of Defence.

Interview

Good brith and I had a good rep with the top drass and they sated it my last one and your never work again but will pay you moneys to get buy for the rest of your life and get me a home as well

Interview Questions

• They found out my tracked recored and hirered me   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UK Ministry of Defence (London, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

It was a remote interview via video conferencing. Bearing in mind the general delays in decision making in Covid-19 times, the time from applying for a job to being invited for an interview (and getting a post-interview feedback) was short. There were three people in the interview panel. I expected more technical questions but I guess due to the nature of the remote interview, it wasn't practical.

Interview Questions

• As specified in the job advertisements, all the questions were related to the specific aspects of the recruitment framework they follow (and which was explicitly stated in the application information) so no surprises really, which really took me by surprise as I expected some technical questions. I was asked to talk about a situaiton when I successfully run a project involving other teams.   1 Answer
    • To talk about a challenging situation and how I dealt with it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at UK Ministry of Defence in July 2020.

Interview

Basic application form with a few competency questions, online tests (numerical & logical reasoning) and then a full day virtual assessment centre (Case study with presentation, role play exercise and written exercise). Received a rejection email and asked for feedback twice but never received a reply.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with people from a different background.   Answer Question

DE&S Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UK Ministry of Defence in June 2020.

Interview

Well organised online Zoom assessment centre hosted by the programme lead and external recruiters. Consisted of three phases where exercises were carried out by candidates that were relevant to the role. This lasted all day and ended with an interview session with the programme lead.

Interview Questions

• How would you hold a meeting with a supplier?   1 Answer

Deputy Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UK Ministry of Defence (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very long interview process including psychometric tests and psychological assessment. However the interview was much shorter in comparison. No feedback provided at outcome which was disappointed since it took three months.

Royal Marines Commando Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at UK Ministry of Defence (Rochester, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Face to face interview, Maths, English and technical test, fitness test, face to face interview, PRMC 4 day fitness test, Royal Marine Commando training 32 weeks. longest job interview in the world.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Royal Marines   1 Answer

Defence Analyst Interview

Interview

Multi-stage, thorough process involving multiple written tests, face-to-face interviews involving competency-based questions, and a length vetting process. Generally very friendly, relatively relaxed and not overly challenging. Not great at keeping in touch in the interim stages. Painful online portal

Interview Questions

• Questions related to regional and linguistic capabilities.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.