UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Positive72%
2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 939 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Scottsdale, AZ)

Interview

It was a panel interview. There were 3 managers asking multiple scenario questions. Some were easy and others you really had to think. Overall it was a great interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What is the tax rate for Social Security?
    Answer Question
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

It seemed pretty standard. I Interviewed with the hiring manager and I also interviewed with potential colleagues. There was also a writing exercise that had to be done in person.

Interview Questions
  • Asked what I learned when researching the career of technical writing.
Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Lowell, MA) in May 2021

Interview

Initial phone screen with a recruiter, then video interviews with the Hiring Manager, team members and Director/Executive levels. Fairly conversational and easy process, most interviewers want to gauge your current responsibilities and skills in relation to the position. Team and culture fit are also a big emphasis point. Great communication and feedback from HR after every step of the process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, what motivates you at work and where you see yourself in 5 years
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

Decent turn around. Straight forward. I enjoyed the recruiters and communication. Very thorough digital interview took about an hour each time. They have a clear process and out line. They are definitely looking for a fit

Interview Questions
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Noida)

Interview

--2 technical round followed by 1 managerial round --UI and backend both --Smooth process --Reachable HRs and pre onboarding connect with manager multiple times --Overall process took around 1 week --Focus on technical as well as soft skills

Interview Questions
  • First round: OOPS concept, multithreading, collections, deep copy and shallow copy and coding question like find the missing number in an array, string manipulation Second Round: Spring and Hibernate questions, Event bubbling, life cycle methods of JSP, UI events and Jquery Third round: Scenario based behavioural questions
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) for (TeleStaff Project) in January 2021. Interview From start to end, the interview process was smooth,prompt, courteous, and professional.The recruiting manager is very patient and helpful.HR support is great and commendable. It was a very smooth and seamless throughout. The company,recruting team and HR support make you feel very welcome and is very fast at responding to your queries. Best user experience I have encountered. There was a number of interviews, and all gave me really great insight into the role and the expectations.

Interview Questions
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Montreal, QC) in Apr 2021

Interview

They focused on team and culture fit - that was the most important part at the end of the day. I really enjoyed this approach since product can always be taught but culture fit cannot.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to change your career from sales to a support role?
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

The absolute most seamless interview process I have ever been through. Went from initial contact by recruiter to offer in two weeks, and very shortly thereafter accepted. Very heavy behavioral questions, as well as harping on past experience. Lots of pointed questions, and everything asked was relevant and timely to the position. Be sure to give clear and consistent answers, or you will get pressed. However, every interview felt like a conversation. Great experience and fantastic communication on next steps.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you disagreed with a coworker and how did you move past these differences
Application

Interview

Interview initiation was really good but I didn't receive any formal feedbak from the HR. Since I didn't hear back so, I assume I couldn't clear that. The overall experience of the interaction was a good learning and perhaps will help in future occasions.

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

After submitting my resume during a campus career event, I was brought in for an initial screening with a recruiter. We talked about where my interests were, and about positions that were available. From there I was brought in for an interview with 3 hiring managers. We discussed my background and responsibilities that the jobs entailed.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 939 Interviews

Popular Careers with UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Job Seekers