UNC Health Interview Questions

Updated 27 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 136 of over 136 interviews

Other4%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

UNC Health

Application

I interviewed at UNC Health

Interview

1 phone call with HR then an interview with panel of 5 leaders. 1 hour interview. Standard behavioral questions and they gave another question if couldn’t think of anything. They were nice.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a difficult situation with a patient or family
    Answer Question

UNC Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Health

Interview

Very laid back process with typical interview questions. This was a 3 stage process that took about 2 months total. The first two individuals interviews were with one interviewer and the last one was a panel interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UNC Health (Chapel Hill, NC) in Sep 2022

Interview

I was contacted by a nurse recruiter with the department that I applied for. I was scheduled to meet with the managers of the department at different locations. We met at a central location, and they asked behavioral questions. Honestly best advice is to be yourself!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why you are applying for this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Health (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

after scheduling an interview, I found it to be incredibly informal, which took me by surprise. I was interviewing for a cardiac outpatient procedures position. The facility was incredibly nice and the interviewing staff were welcoming. It seemed like a positive work environment, just not what I was looking for at that specific time.

Interview Questions
  • What do you hope to gain from this externship?

UNC Health

Application

I interviewed at UNC Health

Interview

Used STAR method for questions. Gave me a list of questions to review and prepare for however none of those questions were asked. Interview was virtual with the Rehab Director and two other therapist.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UNC Health

Application

I interviewed at UNC Health

Interview

Panel style interview conducted that keys in on situational and task oriented accomplishments. The best answers will describe a situation, articulate the task at hand, accentuate the action, and talk about the results.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to implement change. How did your team react and how did you accomplish this goal?

UNC Health

Application

I interviewed at UNC Health

Interview

My interview they were extremely nice! Professional and pleasant !!! I would refer others to apply. Clayton NC. The managers were nice and welcoming. They pay isn’t bad at all.

Interview Questions
  • How would I deal with difficult patients
1 person found this interview helpful

UNC Health

Application

I interviewed at UNC Health

Interview

Applied on website and 2 days later the hiring manager called me to go over job description and my experience. 3 days later a webex interview with the hiring manager another manager and the director. A lot of STAR questions during interview but they all made me feel comfortable. A couple of days later received an email requesting references (2 must be from supervisors). 2 weeks after interview received a call from HR for an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UNC Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UNC Health in Jun 2022

Interview

STAR type interview. Tell me about a time when…type questions. Interview took about 45 minutes and i had about 4 people interviewing. They were all very nice! I did have a 10 min phone interview with the hiring manager before hand telling me about the position and giving some of my experience as well. There is a coding test before the interview. The whole process took about 4 weeks from initial phone interview to start date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UNC Health (Raleigh, NC) in Jun 2022

Interview

Phone interview- general easy question regarding past experience in relation to data analysis. The interviewer was knowledgeable in relaying the role expectations. Heard about the feedback in about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 136 Interviews