UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at UPS

2,925 Interview Reviews

1.9

Seasonal Helper Interview

Interview

The interview process at UPS was very quick if you applied on their website. If you applied through a third party you still had to go back and apply through the ups main website

Pre-load Supervisor Interview

Interview

The interview was with two superiors. They explained the job and what was required for it.
    They asked some questions about me and offered me to go the next business day to see how is the work.
    Unfortunately the next day they send me a text message saying that the position wasn't available anymore.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

first round was with recruiter - answered questions about myself and experience
    second round was with hiring manager - answered questions about skills and experience
    questions were mostly about skillset and how you would be a good fit for the job

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that you can apply to the job?   Answer Question

Interview

3 rounds interviews:
    1. HR will call you to obtain general information about your work experience. Right after the call, you will get an email with a link for an assessment.
    2. Zoom call interview. You will prepare a role-play as a sales to convince a CEO to accept your mobile phone service plan.
    3. Final interview with your future manager/boss.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

The process took about 3 to 4 weeks. I spoke with UPS at my university's career fair and then got called for an interview a couple of weeks later. The recruiters were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict with a team member and how you approached the issue.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

There was no interview. It was a group orientation. You arrive, they go over the details of the job and give a tour of the warehouse. They process your information/paperwork and give you a start date for your training.

Tug Driver Interview

Interview

The process was very quick. They called and set up a time for me to come in and answer a few questions and fill out my new hire paperwork. Once I got there, they sat me at a computer to answer the questions digitally. After that, I met with a gentleman in a cubicle to fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions

Interview

Easy, it’s a group interview. The person holding the meeting usually tries to scare you off but it’s not bad at all just don’t listen to them and move forward.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview process, it was over the course of a couple of months. But the interview depends on what department you work with. They ask about your skills and also why you applied to UPS and what you know about the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Interview

the interview was very easy. people very nice. They just ask a few questions to see what kind of person you are and if you would fit in with them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.