UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at UPS

2,828 Interview Reviews

1.9

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

STAR format. They ask a question and you reply by situation, task, actions, and results. You need good examples pertinent to the position. The questions are random. Google interview questions and review.

Loader Interview

Interview

Really chill. They had it set up as a bunch of classes kind of. They broke up the big group of us into smaller groups. That way it was a little bit more personable as opposed to just talking to the entire group.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

The process was surprising as they usually hire from within. I was not expecting to get the job, so it was a nice surprise when I was offered it. HR, Supervisor, Manager spoke to me (in that order) before I got a phone call offering me the position

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

It was easy to understand, but tough questions were asked. They put you through a panel of individuals and you have to fly out to meet them and answer their questions.

Interview Questions

• What leadership qualities do you feel you can offer to the team?   1 Answer

UPS Driver Helper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

No interview process. Just show up at a hub, fill out paperwork, ask any questions if you have any. They had me do about a 5 minute questionnaire on the computer, basic stuff. Expect to be a part of a group during the process.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I interview at a local office near by. The process is long and wait time is very long. Their recruiter responds quick but management team take forever. I wouldn't recommend for recent college grad if you are looking for a job because they can take so long.

Interview Questions

• All the basic but make sure you describe your projects. Its easy but they do want to make sure you know what your job will be.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Short and simple 1st interview was on the phone 2nd was in person. Overall an short process compared to other product management roles.
    Questions ranged from discussing previous employers to questions are product management style and challenges.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY (US)).

Interview

Met with hiring manager, HR, and some other managers in the same department. Three different interviews with a mix of people, hiring manager interview was one on one. Typical questions about background and experience.

Interview Questions

• There was a section on different management scenarios and how you would handle them.   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Richmond, VA (US)).

Interview

If they are hiring, apply on the website and they will contact you by email for orientation.
     Orientation is about an hour and a half where they describe whats expected of the job and go over some safety precautions. Two forms of ID are needed to continue process after orientation. Afterwards, you have a few days to finish the online paper work and you start the next week. They pretty much hire everybody.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Submit a background check and come on time to your interview focused on the job and it’s good as yours be mindful that there only interview a high volume at a time so you have to be quick

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.