USAA Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at USAA

1,123 Interview Reviews

2.8

AML Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. One included a phone interview with HR and an in person interview. I received an offer a few days later, then had to undergo a background check.

IT Interview

Interview

The first part was mostly behavioral questions to see how you would fit in the company. The second part was describing how you would code a function. You just need to. describe it.

Compliance Advisor Interview

Interview

Pretty simple interview process. Was asked about 5 questions and took about 15 minutes. The questions were job related or social related. They just wanted to know what kind of a person you are.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you have to work out a difficult situation in very little time.   Answer Question

Interview

met with manager then a few weeks later with some peers, the interview had some tough questions, but overall the staff was super easy to talk to. Each took turns at asking questions and they were very encouraging and showed that they were very interested in a personal fit more than anything else

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX (US)).

Interview

It was very quick and the recruiter asked questions one after another with no feedback. It was less than 15 minutes. Very quick and to the point. But it was very professionally done.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to someone who's not interested in the product you have to sell.   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

I applied and within 3 days I received an online assessment to complete. Was very easy. Then within a few days was offered and interview. First interview was quick and over the phone, was offered another interview at the end for the next day. They then said I would hear back 3-4 business days. It’s been about 2 weeks now

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Interview

Very easy interview process. The interviewer made the process comfortable. This makes giving your responses true and not rushed. At no time was i nervous to speak about myself or my claims history.

Bank Manager Interview

Interview

Recommend potential candidates answer questions in an situation, behavior and outcome (SBO) format. List out and study your own experiences and accomplishments. Your resume is a good place to start. Also list projects involved with or unique ideas you implemented. For any interview question asked you should know thy self well enough to cater items on you list to give an SBO answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had several things to do and you had to determine which items to prioritize first.   Answer Question

Data Science Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

Terse and stilted. A single round of behavioral and technical questions that were read straight from a document, with no follow up questions. No questions were asked about previous work experience or background.

Interview Questions

• What are the pros and cons of regression versus decision trees?   Answer Question

Total Loss Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

The in person interview was exactly the same as the ohone interview.They ask the same questions in the same order.They want to hear certain keywords in yoir interview. The phone interviewer will actually provide a list of commonly asked interview questions.I suggest you practice having answer to those as they will be asked. Please make sure you prepare in advance for the interview you cant just walk in and wing it like other customer service positions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.