UST Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1,017 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UST Global in December 2019.

Interview

Interview was conducted in 2 rounds. First round was Technical and second round was Managerial.Both rounds were on Video call. Standard set of questions on technology was asked in first round that lasted for almost 30 minutes and Managerial discussions lasted for 15 mins.
    Both rounds of interview was
    scheduled and done within a week.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions were asked.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

I was ghosted during the interview process.

After passing 2 rounds of interviews the Sr. recruiter told me she would schedule the final interview. Then I never heard from them again and the recruiter does not answer emails.

An amazing level of un-professionalism.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UST Global (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

One of the worst interview processes i ever had seen. First of all they called more than 100 candidates on Saturday and after that they segregated candidates based on java and fullstack.
    For java only round was taken and candidates were sent back whereas for fullstack they took two round and asked to leave for they the.
    I was done with two round and they asked me to leave for the day.
    On Monday I mailed them and got response saying that you have cleared all the round and there will be project manager round.
    Now it bee mote than 3 weeks and i am still waiting for a call.
    No reply from the talent acquisition team(Sagar).
    I have sent more than 10 mails still no response from his side.

Guys do not go to the interview, they are simply waisting the time as they don't have value of their own time.

UST Global knows how to waste someone's time.

Took more than 3 hours to complete 2 round.

Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• 1. Question based on collection
      2. comparable and comparator
      3. Immutable
      4. String handling
      5. Difference between local and session storage
      6. Difference between setTimeOut and setInterval
      7.Javascript unit test framework   Answer Question

A/R Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Took long but productive in different ways. Spoke to great people in the company. They had interesting questions and very knowledgeable people. I met the HR manager and the Finance Director

Interview Questions

• What type of work motivated me   1 Answer

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Interview

Had 4 rounds of video interview including 2 panel ones.

After which the company gave a verbal offer. It's been 3 weeks, not sure what it going on. Still waiting on formal offer letter.

Based on the last conversation with Recruiter, they are searching client for the resource.

Tried to reach Management. No response via phone or email. I wonder whats her NPS score and how they deal with customers.

Never heard or seen a company like you. Very irresponsible and unethical company. Stay away.

Interview Questions

• Everything from junior to high level. Technical, subjective, objective   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Recruiter#1 ~ 30 mins
    Interview #1 by LOB Head ~30 mins
    --- Discussed and felt I should speak to the Tech Vertical Lead
    --- Waited and Waited...
    Sent a 'thank you note' to the Recruiter#1 for their time as I had not heard. Recruiter#1 responded that they are working on next steps.
    (0% transparent, but was prepared to move ahead as I was an employee referral)

A few days later, got a call from a "High Value Technical Recruiter" ~ 30 mins discussion
    Next Steps was to consider me for a role in a new group of Architects
    Arranged a discussion with the head of this unit.
    Interview went well from my side...
    Next steps suggested by interviewer was... I would be contacted by his direct whom I would be reporting to if selected.
    Great, so this was supposed to be a typical HiringManager interview.
    I was told this would be a Final Interview.

About a week later, this HighValueTechnicalRecruiter though a coordinator asked me to be ready for an interview with this HiringManager.
    The interview happened.
    I can't say it went great, atleast not as well as I would have liked. I brought a lot of ready marketable technical skills that they could use while this new group was being setup. It did not look like they had their act together to be honest.

A week passed, I did not hear from the HighValueTechnicalRecruiter nor the coordinator.
    I sent a polite reminder asking for feedback. Sent it to both, HighValueTechnicalRecruiter and the coordinator.
    I can understand a candidate's skills may not fit a job always.

It has been 6-7 weeks since. Yet to receive any feedback.
    Absolutely unprofessional attitude. No basic courtesy to inform the interviewee.

Interview Questions

Interview

Basic Interview. They called me for Bios Validation Engineer and they interviewed me for Debug Engineer. That created a confusion from my end. I was preparing for one thing, and it turned out to be a different thing. be aware.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST Global (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The process took 1 week....first round was online aptitude....second round was group discussion and last round was hr+technical......

In technical interview they have asked about the programming Language in which you are comfortable and on that language they have asked the questions...

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UST Global (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview process is very good, There are 3 rounds have taken for the interview. 2 technical and 1 HR round . The whole interview process is done by very good and systematic.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UST Global (Rockville, MD (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

1) They started with 10 min delay.
    2) Their camera didn't work. So I switched off mine. (but yesterday, during the test their equipment worked) - I don't like "one way video calls" (this is about respect)
    3) SEVERAL times facilitator just didn't listen to me - I answered and than I waited for feedback for 10-15 seconds. (question of respect)
    4) I heard all noises in their office, phone calls (question of respect)

It seems that this interview was just for statistics.
    They are not really looking for somebody outside their company

Interview Questions

• The main differences between Agile and Waterfall approach   1 Answer

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UST Global (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Very complete, well organized, good follow up and partnership between hiring manager and HR and excellent Onboarding process and periodic follow up to make sure I had good support. I had meeting with employees that gave me good insights into the company and culture.

Interview Questions

• Why was I looking to make a career change.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.