UST Global Software Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UST Global Software Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at UST Global

2.7

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UST Global (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The client interviewed me directly since UST does not have a horizontal concept or or a CoE.

Ust just arranged for a conversation between me and the client.

It was more like a staffing assignment process where direct client talks to the employee

Interview Questions

• Technology expertise, past experience, specialisation, unique features i bring in   1 Answer

Negotiation

Put a good value in yourself , more than you think you are worth.

They will reject it no matter what you ask.
If they are needy , they ll come back , thats what happened to me

Other Interview Reviews for UST Global

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Thiruvananthapuram) in June 2019.

Interview

Started with face to face discussion followed by zoom call.Then followed by HR discussion and it took nearly 3 weeks to finish the process. Overall it was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Kersai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Kersai) in April 2019.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. Good experience. Interviewers were very accommodating. They try to find out what you know rather than what they want you to know. They correct you in case you go wrong in your explanation

Interview Questions

• 1. A hypothetical requirement was given and I was asked to design the system   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Hyderabad) in March 2019.

Interview

It was smooth and good. The processes were decribed and was given time for interview based on my convinient time. Overall it was easy going. Most important was the inetrviewer were punctual and HR use to call me 10 min prior the interview.

Interview Questions

• Although the role offered was software architect, they expect full hands on activity if required by project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Thiruvananthapuram) in February 2019.

Interview

Smooth, intellectual and easy process.

The interviewer was very knowledgeable.

Got to know lot of info in the interview.

There where two rounds of technical interview and one round by client and finally one round if HR.

Interview Questions

• Design a solution for a given scenario   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UST Global (Thiruvananthapuram) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview and asked technical and process related questions. The interview difficulty was average. Got HR interview after 1 week of the technical interview. All the questions are related to DevOps.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Hyderabad) in January 2017.

Interview

UST Global company looks for technologies that are latest like nodejs, angularjs
    this will allow them to send employees to client's location who are looking to change their technology to latest

i applied for nodejs, javascript mainly but they also asked sql skills

Interview Questions

• in the client interview, they asked indepth Nodejs questions, SQL mainly   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UST Global (Chennai) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview started with a telephonic technical round, then another technical round which had in depth questions with respect to architecture and 3rd level technical interview where we discussed on realtime problems and the proposed approach/solutions, finally had 2 rounds of HR discussion

Interview Questions

• It was focused more on real time problems they face in their projects   1 Answer

Software Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global in July 2014.

Interview

I was a senior consultant when i applied for this company, and post was for Architect.
    The interview process was ok, with average complexity . There was one client round , which was difficult and so interesting .

Be careful about this company . They are totally unprofessional. I guess the two main companies USTGlobal and IBS both are on the same boat. They released offer , on which , wrong salary mentioned , i.e. less than confirmed over mail. and Date of join was also wrong. they were playing around , and was waiting for another candidate . all offer process took long term. they kept on telling , its finalized please wait few more days to correct the Date of join and Salary. All the unprofessional behavior from recruiters / HR / and US HR head. all of a sudden they released offer with 3 days for join!. did you guys ever heard this Drama ?. if their senior managers behave like this , think abut lower grade ...

I decided to decline the offer.

never trust this company. I advice if you are getting around 20 Lakh annual for a tech architect post do not apply in this company. usually malayalees prefer this company because of the location preference. me too a malayalee , but worked entire my carrier out side.

Dress code is crazy, stupid and what not? , except your underwear's color they have specification for everything you wear . probably they don't tell abut underwear since its difficult to check on regular basis , if they have more resource they don't mind to do this also.

Guys Keep Away from this company. typical third rate malllu company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.