UXReactor Interview Questions

Updated 30 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at UXReactor

UXReactor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UXReactor

Interview

It was a learning interview session, I learned a lot, I was eye opening for me. How much experience they have in UX. I really enjoyed the talk and thats the work culture that I always admired.

Interview Questions
  • It was more Career oriented than a Job
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UXReactor

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UXReactor

Interview

Phone interview, video conference (portfolio review), onsite interview with a prepared design challenge. They asked a lot of difficult but fair questions especially regarding your process. Great people and interviewers :)

Interview Questions
  • In the portfolio review, be sure to explain your process thoroughly.
19 people found this interview helpful

UXReactor

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UXReactor

Interview

Very elaborate interview. Three teams (of three employees) assessed everything from cultural fit to expectations. One presentation to the whole team and a long informal chat/assessment by the head of the company.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a team member is not performing?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UXReactor (Hyderābād) in Nov 2017

Interview

First round will be the written test where they will be testing your logical analysis and skills. Second round is the group discussions round where an issue is given and they will ask to discuss and find the solution to the problem and final round is the interview where they test communication skills and way of thinking

Interview Questions
  • It was friendly and approachable they will ask why do u want to join in our company
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UXReactor

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UXReactor in Sep 2017

Interview

Very different n unique. Company guys r very friendly n supportive.they focus on how much stress you can take and still be productive. 3things you need to follow 1) never give up 2) accept your failure 3) don't waste your time. The best part is even if you don't know something n you ask them they will help you with the concept and will ask you to put ur effort to solve the question. Overally I can say though I cleared every level, I did some mistake for which I was not selected.but if given chance I would love to work with them.

Interview Questions
21 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UXReactor (Hyderābād) in Aug 2017

Interview

Its completely unique way of recruitment, initially you will be asked to write 24(logical+quant)-1pragraph on directions, 1 on pie charts , visual abilities and general quant n logical. In 19min. You will have a creative drawing exam where I was asked to draw and show why should they hire me and open ended questions I.e., opinions. Later will have a challenge and then proceed to gd where I got rejected . :)

Interview Questions
  • The questions are about how to solve an issue in creative way, Dont expect routine questions.
25 people found this interview helpful