Uber UberX Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Uber UberX Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Uber

1.3

Uber Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

Downloaded app
Read requirements to become a driver
Created login info
Selected city or state
Made sure vehicle was clean on the inside and out
Ensured vehicle was in working order, for example regularly maintaining the vehicles oil and tire changes
Uploaded driver documents
Began giving rides

Interview Questions

• Can you upload your drivers lisense and other documents?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Uber

Uber Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

Very simple. Car inspected. Background check . Proof of insurance waiting for approval. And on and on and on.getting all of papers approved . When approved I was alevto start driving right away.

Uber Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uber (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

No formal interview. Just asks basic questions about your driving history and insurance. As long your car is in decent condition there should not be any reason you don't get hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a registered car with valid insurance and is the car in good condition   Answer Question

Uber Driver Interview

Interview

Very short interview process. All they require is a few years of driving with a clean background. Can take up to 2 weeks to process the information. They check your car and are willing to provide a car themselves.

Uber Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

There was no interview. All you had to have was all the correct paper documents. As long as your car fit their needs and you have a clean driving record, you were basically good to work.

Uber Driver Interview

Interview

There is no interview process at all.You just have to pass their background check , have a Valid DL , and have Insurance on your 2003 and up vehicle and then You can drive .

Interview Questions

• I did not go through an interview process at all. I just applied online and waited for them to send me an email letting me know that I was ready to hit the road   Answer Question

Uber Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uber (El Paso, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

You have to create an account, then sign up online and finally upload your required documents. Next, they will do a background check and approve or reject you for the job offer.

Interview Questions

• You have to upload your documents   1 Answer

Uber Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

Very easy online sign-up and background check. they will check your driving records and see if you are clear. The process may have changed for 3 years ago but to my understanding, any 4 door car that is within 15 years old is allowed to be used on Uber. It is a lot easier t apply than Lyft which requires also a driving test.

Interview Questions

• Just fill out information or referral online.   1 Answer

UberX Driver Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

Absolutely no interview required; only an application period where you must be approved based on background check, driving record, vehicle approval, and insurance verification. After the process, you are ready to hit the road. That was a big seller for me; the ability to begin making money very soon after applying.

Interview Questions

• Uber does not conduct any interview questions. You may have to have an encounter in a Greenlight Hub, but it is not a formal interview process   Answer Question

Uber Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

I attended orientation at the San Jose Center. The female office person was rude, didn't answer all my questions, cut me off, and was snobbish while wearing her Stanford beanie hat.

Interview Questions

• there was no interview process
      Anyone can sign up online to be a driver   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.