Ultimate Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ultimate Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Ultimate Software

2.8

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

Three interviews-First call with the recruiter, second and third interview with the hiring manager. Asked about my resume and work experience and whether I would be a good fit for the company. Interview went well and all employees were very enthusiastic throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why would you want to work here?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Hiring process was seemless. Very straightforward. Interviews were common questions and discussion helped understand the expectations of the role. Once the interviews were conducted, I received an offer letter a few days later! Very excited for this opportunity!

Interview Questions

Ultimate Software Response

10 Aug 2020 – Social Media Business Analyst

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! It’s great to hear about your experience!

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

it was a very smooth and seamless throughout. The company makes you feel very welcome and is very fast at responding to your emails regarding questions around a position. The teams are very friendly and kind.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ultimate Software in August 2020.

Interview

Impressive, very well orchestrated from the beginning conversations with the recruiter to the hiring team.

The self-service calendar used by the recruiter was extremely efficient.

Great people, looking forward to being apart of this team.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Scottsdale, AZ (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The screening process began with a phone interview. The next step was to tape a video Q & A session on your own. The final step was a live video interview with four people.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, if you research the company and practice your responses, then you'll be prepared.   Answer Question

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Weston, FL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Company was very thorough in explaining what the process was. There was an initial interview with the recruiter, a video/essay submitted online, and a final interview with a panel from the hiring team.

Interview Questions

• Why are you taking a step down from your current position for this job?   1 Answer

Temporary Customer Contact Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Portland, OR (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

After an initial phone call to discuss the job description, I was sent a link to complete a one-way video interview. There were a series of 8 questions that I had to submit a video response to. It was a interesting process but I enjoyed it. I felt I had enough time from when I read the question to the point of needing to submit my video response.

Temporary Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Bridgeport, CT (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process was great. Given the circumstances, everything was done online. I interviewed with the recruiter first, and then with the Service Managers, they were very friendly and straightforward. They asked questions and listened.

Interview Questions

• If I was aware of the time difference, and would it be an issue.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online as the position seamed like a very good fit. Received an automated email which mentioned the HR representative would contact me, followed by an email from HR. Scheduled an interview after two days. In between received an email to take a recorded video interview. Had no clue about that. Had to answer and record the timed interview video (typical situational questions). It was awkward recording answers without a two way communication. Next day HR called for interview, but just asked salary range and mentioned the selection is based on the video interview recording review. In two days got an automated email saying they are not proceeding with my application. The position was removed from listing within 2 weeks. Not sure if it was an internal position. It's very disappointing that a company which calls itself, people first, conducting such non-personalized video recorded interviews and not providing any feedback after being in an interview process.

Interview Questions

• situational questions, tell me about yourself, you strengths....   Answer Question

Ultimate Software Response

6 Jul 2020 – Social Media Business Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We have been working quickly to meet the needs of our workforce during unusual times. We apologize that your experience fell short of our standards and we aim to improve. Please email us at techcareers@ultimatesoftware.com if you would like to share any additional details. Thank you.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Weston, FL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I had three interviews. One with HR, one with lead and manager and another one with other managers. Very friendly and helpful people. Very welcoming. Questions were easy but require critical thinking. Combination of behavior questions and technical questions. Excellent interview process. Very fast and responsive.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.