Ultimate Software Performance Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Performance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software in November 2015.

Interview

Initial discussion on the job roles and responsibilities from the HR Panel, followed by a PSR test link (Though they say it is one time link, the same linked worked fine after 8 - 9 months or so. I was able to resubmit the same PSR Test). There were 5 questions related to Performance testing approach / Planning / personal ability to adopt to changes. Ideal time given is 45 minutes. Can go upto 60 minutes to answer the questions. Once the PSR test was submitted, didn't hear from the team for several days. After a series of follow-ups on Phone and Email, finally got a response that it was through. Another technical discussion was set-up (telephonic). The conversation was completely on the job roles and responsibilities. Once this discussion was completed, I got a feedback that my interview was through and they wanted to invite me for a personal discussion on certain conditions (in terms of Salary negotiations). As I was not ready for those negotiations, It was considered as rejected.
Have sent several emails after that to check if the position is still open and whether I can be considered for the open position. Didn't get any response beyond this point. ( felt little strange for a company, who claims people first). The HR guy even blocked my mobile number ( I tried reaching him on his desk phone several times and every time it goes to voice mail).never expected from an organization that is a great place to work for.

Interview Questions

• Very generic performance testing concepts and roles and responsibilities   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.