Unidine Interview Questions

Updated 14 Aug 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unidine.

Interview

The interview process consisted of meeting a few people of the company where they sugar coat the company and the job. Unfortunately, you don't get the true picture of the culture/atmosphere until you work there and live it each and every day.

Interview Questions

• What do you think, will you like it here?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unidine (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I found the interview process for the most part to be pretty standard and my interviewers to be very pleasant. There were however a few things that threw me off and made it clear that this was not a culture fit for me. First of all, I was interviewing in the morning and therefore found out that EVERY single work week morning there is a staff meeting in the main reception where a staff member reviews some aspect of the Unidine handbook (I was there when they were reviewing handwashing) which struck me as a little culty. Also, it was made known to me that staff were expected to be at their desks by 8:00 am and people generally worked late and that other staff members would keep tabs on you. This made it clear that this was not a culturally good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable working in an open plan office and having a start time of 8am   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unidine.

Interview

Was supposed to meet with one person, they weren't available and I ended up meeting with a recruiter. They didn't know all the details about the Manager, interview was a bit of a waste of time.

24/7 work mentality for staff

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unidine (New York, NY (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Very short, not clear communication as to when the start date was, not clear direction of what they expected. There isn't much to say, they acted like I was supposed to know what to be saying and didn't really know what to ask me. This got me worried from the start.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate however any increase in salary was used up by the extremely expensive health insurance they have.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unidine (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by phone by a wonderful, very knowledgeable HR professional. I was very impressed. I was invited in to the Boston office to meet in-person with HR and the hiring manager. Both interviews went well and were very friendly in tone. The hiring manager was fairly new to the role, and I felt that she was finding her way in the organization and industry. I sensed that she would prefer someone with industry experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you least enjoy doing in a marketing position?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avilla, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unidine (Avilla, IN (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

lots of paper work, lots of questions, over an hour of computer work, took a tour of nursing home, introduced to the other workers, picture taken for ID badge, took tour of all the kitchen's, introduced to some of the nurses and the cna's, introduced to the nursing home managers

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unidine (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

2 sets of interviews 1 meet and greet (didn't think it would result in anything), 2nd was the formal interview with VP, HR and ultimately CEO. This was a simple process seems to be informal all the way through. Meeting with CEO very important

Interview Questions

• general understanding of the business and role. No way was it dimensional interviewing   1 Answer

Direcctor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unidine (Bowling Green, KY (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Entire process was 3 months. I was asked for an onsite interview 3 times - I was located in Memphis, TN - the potential opening was 4 hours away. I felt this was a LOT to ask of a candidate, when all could have been accomplished in 1 visit or multiple phone interactions. It was interesting that a rep from HR Corporate as onsite for an interview - this is uncommon in the industry.

Negotiation

No need to negotiate - salary was more than adequate for experience required and geographical area

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Milford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unidine (New Milford, CT (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

I emailed my resume & called. Met with food service director had a 5 minute conversation, my resume did the rest of the talking. Accepted pay rate and began working 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What are the five mother sauces?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation I was offered a fair wage and accepted.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.